Ch 20: Lost In The Song

Setting: Dorm Building

N: Aika and Tokoyami were on their way to his room but Aika kept her head down most of the way. She was embarrassed by what happened with them but she was also curious about something else. She looked at Tokoyami then looked back at the ground.

Aika: "Hey uh, were you trying to avoid me earlier?"

Tokoyami: "Hm?" He turned his head to look at her.

Aika: "Uh, never mind. Forget it."

Tokoyami: "...Well I won't deny it. But, in a way I guess I was. But I only walked away from you because I thought you needed more time to cool off from earlier."

N: Aika's eyes widened then she stopped walking, Tokoyami looked back at her and waited for her to respond or to start walking again.

Aika: "Really? But I thought-"

Tokoyami: "I told you I'm not upset with you about any of it. I was only doing what I thought you'd want."

N: Aika looked up at Tokoyami then she snickered. She covered her mouth then she started to laugh. Tokoyami was puzzled then he rubbed the back of his neck and looked down.

Aika: "You thought I wanted you to avoid me? No. I know I came off as mean but wow, that's a bit much." She said still laughing a bit.

N: Aika stopped laughing and noticed Tokoyami looking down with his hand on his neck. She gave a sad expression then walked towards him and grabbed him by the arm and she made them continue walking down the hall. Tokoyami had no choice but to follow, even though he was a little thrown off by her actions.

Aika: "Which way?" She asked still pulling him down the hall.

Tokoyami: "Uh, down the hall then around this corner."

Aika: "Alright."

Tokoyami: 'Is she upset for some reason? She really is hard to read.'

N: Aika and Tokoyami were around the corner but Tokoyami got in front of Aika and blocked her way.

Aika: "What're you doing?" She asked as she rose a brow.

Tokoyami: "Listen, I just want to let you know that my room isn't..decent for you."

Aika: "What're you talking about? Oh wait, let me guess, you're room's a mess isn't it?"

Tokoyami: "What? No, no t-that's not it. Let's just say my dorm is a little more...dark, than everyone else's. Maybe we should go somewhere else."

N: Tokoyami started walking back the way they came but Aika rolled her eyes and went to his room and opened his door. Tokoyami's eyes widened as he heard a door open, he looked back at Aika and rushed back to his door to close it but she was already in his room.

(U all remember Tokoyami's room😏)