Ch 26: Stand Your Ground

Setting: The food court

Tokoyami: "Hiroto, that's his name?"

Lea: "That's his first name. His full name is Hiroto Masaki. And he treated Aika really bad when they were going out. We couldn't even stand being around him."

Tokoyami: "What did he do?"

Fuji: "He-"

Aika: "Fuji, don't! Please."

N: Aika gripped her shorts tightly and Yuri put her arm around her as she rubbed her other arm. Tokoyami gave her a worried look and rose slightly from the chair but stopped for a second before sitting back down. The anger in him started to grow slowly but his worry was keeping him distracted. Fuji looked at Ruki and rose his brows and gestured his head to Tokoyami. Ruki shook his head and mouthed the word no. Then Fuji gave him a plane expression before closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

Fuji: "Look, let's just say he was the kind of boyfriend who had..anger issues. And he always took it out on Aika."

Tokoyami: 'Anger issues? Does he mean?'

N: He looked at Aika and she kept her head down and she grabbed her right arm and squeezed it. Tokoyami's eyes widened slightly then he gritted his teeth and made a fist under the table.

Tokoyami: 'I see.'

Ruki: "I can't see Hiroto. I don't think he came with them."

Tokoyami: "Do they all pose as a threat to her?"

Ruki: "They think they do. Aika isn't scared of any of em, just Hiroto because of what he's done. And because of, something else."

Tokoyami: "What?"

Aika: "Okay. That's enough talking, we're done. Alright? So just leave it alone." She said looking at them both as she sat up straight.

Lea: "Aika-"

Aika: "Leave it alone Lea. Just forget it, things happened, now their over."

N: Everyone gave her worried looks, Lea just leaned back a little and looked at Ruki and he looked at her then back at Aika.

Yuri: "Guy's their coming this way."

Fuji: "Ha! Let em. I've been dying to get a fight into my day."

Akari: "Don't you ever get tired of fighting?"

Fuji: "With them? Haha! Nope. What can I say, I love the thrill of the adrenaline rush. It's who I am."

Ruki: "And it's how you get yourself into trouble."

Yuri: "Aw great. Itsuki just looked at me, that means he's coming over to flirt with me."

Akari: "We know Yuri but calm down he's a pig. He flirts with every girl he sees."

Yuri: "I know, but why does he always flirt with me the most? And he already knows I'm not interested."

Lea: "He's just trying to get a reaction out of you, don't worry about it. Besides your a ten, he's a two."

Akari: "Exactly. You're way out of his league. And also in case you've forgotten you have an older sister for a reason."

Lea: "And friends."

N: Yuri looked at Akari and smiled as she gave her a nod.

Yuri: "You guy's got a point."