Ch 5: Starting Over

(Sry guy's I know I've been taking so long to update but I'm basically having this story be a work in progress. Hope u enjoy this chapter, I'll work on the new one soon enough.🙂)
Setting: Classroom
N: Class was finally over and everyone started packing up their things and started heading to their dorms. Aika grabbed her bag and didn't say a word to Tokoyami as she walked passed his desk. But he watched her leave the classroom with a little smile on his face.

[Tokoyami's POV]
What is going on with me today? She makes me feel so strange..in a way that I can't explain. I don't know what to do about the way I feel, could I be falling for Amari? Did I really just think that?! What am I thinking? I can't be in love with her, I don't even know her. And why did I use the word love? It's not, it can't be love..it can't be. Could it?

N: Tokoyami continued to question the way he felt about Aika as he was about to leave the classroom.

Uraraka: "Hey, Tokoyami?"Asked Uraraka.

N: Tokoyami stopped in front of the door and turned to face his classmates.

Uraraka: "You got a sec?" She asked him with a strange grin on her face.

Tokoyami: "I suppose. Is there something you require?" He asked as he walked towards her.

Mina: "Oh, I think you know what we need." Mina said with an even bigger grin.

N: They all stood their with grins on their faces waiting for him to respond. But Tokoyami stood there completely clueless by what his classmates were referring to.

Tokoyami: "Um..I'm sorry but I don't understand what you mean." He said with a puzzled look.

Mina: "Oh come on. Don't play dumb with us. We want to know!" Mina questioned him with a big smile.

Tokoyami: "I'm sorry, but I really don't know what your referring to Mina." He said with an even more confused look.

Kaminari: "Oh for crying out loud! We're talking about you and Amari man!" Kaminari butted in.

Jiro: "Obviously, what else would we be talking about?" She said while crossing her arms.

Uraraka: "Yeah, so come on! Tell us!" She said with excitement.

Tokoyami: "There's nothing to say. We just had lunch, and explained each other's quirks. And I explained to her that what happened today in class was a mistake, and that we all feel bad about what happened." He said.

Mina: "Well your not wrong there. But come on, you guy's didn't talk about anything else?"

Tokoyami: "No. Why are you all so curious about what happened at lunch? I just wanted to apologize about how we all treated her. Which is something you should do too Mina, she was very upset by how you reacted to
Echo-Shade." He said as he crossed his arms.

Mina: "Yeah I know, I know. Wait, who's Echo-Shade?" She asked.

Tokoyami: "It's the shadow that we all saw in class. It's her shadow, his name is Echo-Shade."

Mina: "Oh, okay. Well don't worry, we've all decided to apologize to her tonight. But we were hoping that since you talked to her you may have learned something about her. Like what does she like?"

N: Tokoyami brought his hand to his beak and began to think about what they talked about at lunch. Then something came to his mind.

Tokoyami: "Apples. She likes apples, she told me their her favorite."

Uraraka: "Really? That's great. Okay so we'll see what we can do with that. But are you sure nothing else happened between you two?" She asked with a grin.