4: meeting his shinigami and the road to becoming a legendary shinobi!

"Who are you!?" Naruto shouted, hoping for a reply, but nothing came, "ugh!" He groaned. This always happened to him, when he expected an answer he never got got one; when he didn't he did.

Naruto quickly made his way to the bedroom. Laying down and closing his eyes, quickly leaving the cold room, and into a warm field, full of flowers growing high, suddenly: the room changed, from the beautiful field, to a dark and gloomy sewer, "kekeke..!", A sinister laugh echoed through the sewer, as Naruto slowly, and fearfully, made his way to it. The laugh, getting louder, suddenly stopped. And was replaced with the crys of a woman.

"A-are you.. okay?" Naruto asked, as a womanly figure appeared. The woman hard nice C cup breasts, with a round 12" butt. And 5wo relatively large horns of her head. She had long, silky smooth white hair, and beautiful fair skin. Naruto's eyes widened slightly, as he saw her with blood red eyes, "are your eyes okay!?".

"Yes.. and again; yes. My eyes always looks like this, it the doujutsu of the shinigami." She explained, holding her hand out. "My name's; Ōkī O Shiri." ((大きいお尻 literally translates to "big ass".)

"Naruto hanma.", He shook her hands. As she smiled, "so.. what can your eyes do?".

"Oh..? My eyes..? I'm.. well, not too sure, a-as of yet!" She explained, as Naruto let out a little laugh, something he hadn't done in a long time.

"Your funny Ōkī-san!", Naruto sat down, as he asked her a few hours of questions about her, "oh-! What's your doujutsu's name!?" He asked, enthusiastically.

"It's called the shinigami no me!", His eyes sparkled, as Ōkī chuckled, "ne~ Naruto-kun! Your so adorable!" She yelled, hugging him around the shoulders. His face grew red, as plethora of emotions appeared on his face. Surprised: confused, and of course: embarrassed.

"Ōkī-san.. what's..? What's this..?", She looked at him, a look of pure confusion, before realising: he mustn't know what a hug is.

"Naruto-kun.. this is a hug." She explained, hugging him tighter, as his arms braced her too.

"Ōkī-san.. can you be my onee-chan?", Ōkī nodded, letting go of him.

"Ne~, otouto, it's time to wake up, and train." She said, smiling brightly, as Naruto slowly faded.

"W-what!? Onee-chan! Can I see you again!?" He asked, pleading that he would, she nodded, smiling, as Naruto stopped panicking and looked back, grinning, and waving good bye.

Naruto met Ōki every night, to talk and play, even learned thing from her, like: some shinobi history, so he could get be ahead of everyone when he started the academy.

2 years later:

Naruto had been waiting for about a month now for his father to send him a scroll of jutsu, yet not one had arrived, "ughm! This guy's gotta Send me a scroll!" Naruto groaned, as he heard Ōkī giggle. "Onee-chan?" Naruto asked as a puff of smoke engulfed the room. Ōkī, appeared in the room, "jheez! You could atleast warn me!" Naruto yelled.

Ōkī pouted at Naruto, before letting out a small laugh, "I don't think he's going to get you some scrolls.." Ōkī explained, as Naruto nodded.

"Let's go for a walk, see if there's any out of town merchants." Naruto suggested, as Ōkī nodded, transforming into herself, but with .ore "human-ish" features, (getting rid of her horn(y)s(😏) and such.) The two left the building, looking around the market, to see if there were any unfamiliar people around. And then they found one, an elderly man, "hello? Old man?" Naruto called, as the man looked at him, a tic mark on his forehead.

"My name's not "old man"! It's Zhao! And what would you like?", Zhao's scary deminor changed when seeing the beautiful Ōkī, "miss?".

Ōkī sweat dropped, hearing this, "we would like some... Ninjutsu scrolls? Preferably wind, water, and lighting." She explained.

"That's alot of nature's! Who're the for?" Zhoa asked.

"Me!" Naruto explained, as Zhao laughed.

"Nice one kid!".

"No it is for him, his father's nature is wind and lighting, while his mother's is water and wind." Ōkī explained, as Zhao's eyes widened.

"Damn that's alot! Here! What ranks would you like?" He asked, as Ōkī explained how she only wanted the highest to be a mid class C-ranked jutsu which he would learn during the later years of the academy. Along with some tai-jutsu katas'. Zhao nodded, "that'll be.." he did some calculations, and and came up with a rough amount: "£45. 58.", Ōkī thanked him and left, with Naruto.

When they got back Naruto jumped for joy, "hell yeah! Ive got some seriously strong jutsu!", Ōkī laughed hearing this, so she explained.

"Naruto-otouto, you do know that, though; those jutsu are really strong, C-ranked ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, aren't even too strong, compares to the B-, A-, and S-ranked ninjutsu.".