beginning of the chunin exams

"you know, Ryu, that was abit childish, I had to spin your past faster than I could spin myself!" Ohma laughed slightly.

"Right, so I owe you one?" Ryu asked jokingly with a sad smile. "Thanks man.. I couldn't bare to stay there any longer.".

"Mhm, makes sense." Ohma admitted with a slight frown.

Ryu turned his head to look at the muscle bound Ohma Tokita. His eyes widened as he saw Ohmas face. "Ohma.. you're.. You're crying?".

Ohma stiffened up, wiping his tears away, "ah-! No I ain't!" He lied, "okay yeah, I was.. i just remembered Nikoh, you know?".

Ryu nodded. "Oh.. I see.", Ryu pulled Ohma in for a hug, calming him down..

(ITS NOT GAY! GOD DAMNIT GUYS CAN DO IT TOO!)

Ohma fell asleep, and so did Ryu, waking up just in time for the chunin exams. Ryu's eyes fluttered open as he shot up, wondering what time it was, he woke up Ohma, "hnggg!" Ohma groaned as he forced himself up. "What is it bro?".

"What time is it? Use your bloody jutsu!".

"It's.. 3 o'clock! We have thirty minutes!" Ohma explained frantically before he shunshined out of there, making his way to the Motel room, Ryu chuckled before following.

The two arrived at the ninja academy, as they entered. “I see, so Odis, and Sakura aren't here? Well, isn't that ironic, considering they said I wouldn't make it!”, Ryu chuckled evily, getting a bizarre look from everyone around, including Ohma: who shrugged it off. The team walked through the academy before stopping at a door which was being guarded by two chunin, Ryu grabbed Ohmas shoulder, shaking his head, "no, not here; one more level.", Ohma nodded, as the team turned around, the chunin stopped them, gripping Ryu's collar.

"Hey, you three!" Kotetsu called, the third one being the clone, Ryu turned around.

"What is it?".

"Where you going? Don't tell me your getting cold feet!" Izumo laughed.

Ryu growled, reaching into his pocket, and pulling out a red bandana. "Oh no you don't!", Ohma tackled Ryu to the ground. “nope! Nope! Nope! This dumb ass! He was actually about to kill them!”. Ohma struggled. "Dumbass! We're in another village! YOU CANT GO AROUND KILLING PEOPLE WHO PISS YOU OFF!".

Ryu froze, before nodding angrily. "I'll get you next time!". Ryu and Ohma walked up the stairs.

"HEY YOU!" A voice called out, Ryu turned around thinking this was directed towards him, however he was wrong. It was directed to two people, Mito Uzu-kaze, and Sasuke Uchiha. "FIGHT ME!" the voice once again shouted, "I AM ROCK LEE! THE HANDSOME DEVIL OF THE LEAF! AMD THE STUDENT OF THE TAIJUTSU SPECIALIST, MIGHT GAI!" He introduced himself.

Ryu's eyebrow quirked at this, "Ohma, try fighting him, I want you to go all out.".

"What, why?" Ohma asked, not getting an answer, "fine! Better be worth while!". Ohma walked towards Lee who noticed him.

"EXCUSE ME?" He asked enthusiastically.

"Calm down a little buddy boy, I just wanna have an all out spar." He admitted. "I'm Ohma Tokita by the way.".

"I see! Well then I happily agree to fight you!".

Ohma nodded, as he took a deep breath, a smile appeared on his face, with veins bulging out of his entire body, "you see! I live to fight! Eversince I was saved by the raikage! And Nikoh!". Ohma charged towards Rocklee kicking him, Lee tried to block, but he wasn't fast enough and was sent crashing into a wall.

ah! Not good! He's strong! Too strong! Maybe even comparable to a jounin! I'll have to go all out!”, Lee shot up, waiting away some blood that trickled his lip. "You are strong, I cannot deny that. However I too am strong! Maybe not as strong as you, but I'LL STILL PUT UP A FIGHT! EVEN IF I DIE DOUNG SO!" Lee screamed, his face reddened as his skin slowly peeled off. “his power is similar to the eight gates, but it doesn't have as bad a drawback. The eight gates is a double edged sword, But then again, what isnt? I would like to learn his power, it's amazing. It's potent, and full of YOUTH!”. Lee punched Ohma who dodged as tripped Lee, using his leg, and slammed his elbow into Lee's head breaking the concrete, Lee managed to get up, "shit.." Lee mumbled, tears brimming his eyes, the pain was over whelming even for him. "I give in..".

"Your strong, it's just I was stronger." Ohma explained. Before walking towatds Naruto, "piece of cake, even with that power," Ohma stared at his hand, “another week, or so?” he thought with a sigh. "You know how much the thing drains me?" Ohma asked. "Just doing that took about a week off my lifespen! It's borrowed power from my heart!".

"Whatever! Lord Raikage can just make lightning defibrillators. Kinda like he did last time." Ryu explained chuckling.

"Mm-hm.." Ohma sobbed quietly.

"Anyway, let's go, I wànna kick some ass!" Ryu yelled excitedly.

"No. this is not what I wanted." Ryu explained seeing the sheet of paper Infront of him. “okay, me being my uneducated self, need something to help me pass this..”, his eyes snapped open as he looked at the chunin monitoring the student. He smirked before lifting his hand.

"What is it?" The proctor, Ibiki Moroni, asked.

"I have to piss.." Ryu admitted. With an awkward from.

Ibiki growled before nodding. "Eishi katsumia, take Ryu Hanbin to the bathrooms, make sure he doesn't cheat.", Ryu smirked, being escorted to the bathroom in handcuffs.

"Ah~!" He moaned emptying out his bladder, He chuckled before breaking the handcuffs and suffocating the chunin, "he was a chunin?" Ryu asked. He made a shadow clone which transformed into Eishi, escorting Ryu back and taking a sneak peak ofthe Answers before leaving, and dispelling, going him the knowledge of what the clone had seen and experienced.

Not long later the proctor spoke. "You who wish to not hear, or answer the second question leave now. Why? Because if you get it wrong you'll never, ever, be allowed to take these exams ever again, not when your in the your late teens, adulthood, or a saggy old fuck! However, if you leave now you'll be able to re-apply for the exam.".

Ryu stared at his team waening them, “this is just a test!” he explained. “and I ain't quitting till I see his face..!” Ryu thought with a sinister smile.

"All of you who stayed here pass—!".

Suddenly a purple blur shot through the window and into the room, "I'm Anko Mitarashi, the sexiest ninja that konoha has to offer, now hurry up and make your way to training ground 44!".

Naruto shot up, grasping Ohmas shoulder before shunshining out of there. Kiba and sasuke looked at where the two just sat astonished. "He just.. used a chunin ranked ninjutsu?" The two asked.

Anko nodded, somewhat surprised also.

End.