chapter 14: hello, bitches and bastards.

"Naruto." The raikage spoke to the young blonde boy. "Wheres your sister?".

"Don't even speak of the traitor," Naruto scoffed. "Anyway, what do you want, sensei?" Naruto asked.

"I'm going to give you a B- ranked mission, you'll be fighting the whole wave country, in one week, so get ready!".

A week would go by with naruto training diligently, preparing for the highest ranked mission he'd have, it would be a solo mission.

Flashback—

"What do you mean, you won't do any missions with a team?" The raikage asked Naruto as Naruto sighed.

"I don't like people getting in my way," he lied.

"Well you have to! You'll die and there's less of a chance of completion of you go alone!" The man reasoned as Naruto wouldnt budge, "fine.." the raikage gave in, not wanting a migraine.

"I just.. don't want them to die.." Naruto turned away, from the kages flabbergasted self and walked out.

Flashback end.

Naruto left the country. Making his way to the wave, as he stopped by Gatos hide out, he raised his eyebrow, looking at it, he thought it would be an extravagant palace.. however it was shabby, he entered. "Where is Gato?" Naruto asked.

"You are?" A masked figure asked, they had long black hair, and a kimono on.

"I'm kósuqé, kósuqé of the cloud.. nice to meet you," he introduced himself, as Haku's eyes widened.

"Kósuqé.. o-of the cloud..!" He mumbled, "i- I see.. your the devourer.. of shinobi..!" (忍をむさぼり食う—Shinobu o musabori kuu) "may.. I ask why your here?" Haku asked. As the devourer answered.

"Gato asked the cloud to help you.. they sent me since we would be going against a village.. even though it's a shitty one at that.. we were also told that leaf shinobi may be here, and I have a bone, or two, to pick with Konoha." He explained as haku nodded. Taking the man towards the boss.

"Ah! Kósuqé the devourer~!" Gato sang, evily, as he looked towards Naruto. "My~ my why you look so young!" He explained.

"Cut to the chase!" Naruto spat.

"Fine~!  Firstly, you, haku and zabuza will tail the leaf ninja, then when the time is right, snatch the old bitch from their grasp, before killing them all in cold blood! Slowly!" Gato ordered.

"Mhm~! So you want me to gruesomely kill the leaf shinobi?" A disgustingly evil smile crept its way onto Naruto's face as he nodded. "Well, it seems you and I have something in common! We're both detestable! Let's go zabuza, haku.".

"Tsk—!" Zabuza scoffed. "Why should I take orders from a snot nosed kid like you?" Zabuza asked.

Naruto turned towards Zabuza, his smile fading, " 'cus I'll fucking kill you.".

Zabuzas eyes widened as he felt his body fall on the ground, haku tried to intervene, but the same happened to him. "O-okay! I'll.. I'll, take orders from you! Just stop! I— I can't.. breathe!", Zabuza gasped as he felt the air in his lungs return.

"I'm not in a good mood, dog. I have some leaves to crush.".

An hour later, team seven, which consisted of Menma, Mito, sasuke, and the newest member: Ōkī. Naruto was tailing them while they were travelling through the water, by boat, "ugh!! What's taking so long?" Mito grumbled, not getting an answer she pouted.

"Mito.." she heard a deep, gravelly voice calling her name.

ugh, what do you want kyuubi?” she moaned, earning a scoff from the beast.

"You're being followed, the person is strong. Really strong. Wierd thing is.. he isn't even trying to hide his presence, like.. he's trying to get caught!" The kyuubi explained, holding his hand to his chin.

wierd.. she thought, before the boat stopped, nearly forcing her into the water if it wasn't for sasuke holding onto her.

"You okay?" He asked.

"U-uh.. sasuke..-kun.." she mumbled, before nodding, a blush encapsulating her face.

Suddenly, some mist came rolling round, as kakashi uncovered his head band, trying to navigate through it, "duck!" He yelled as a blade came swirling above them, and latching itself into a tree. "Uh— you! Zabuza.. Momochi! The demon of the mist!" Kakashi snarled, "what are you doing here?" He asked.

"My, my, kakashi of the sharingan, what a pleasure! I'm here to take the old man. So~ stand Aside or I'll cut you up!" Zabuza chuckled, before feeling a hand in his shoulder.

"Hey, dog how about we both fight the leaf, eh?".

"K-Kósuqé-sama!" Zabuza yelled surprised, "I see, let's!", Kakashi charged towards zabuza, and kósuqé, pulling out a kunai and slicing and the latter. However it poofed.

k-kósuqé..!?” Ōkī thought, stumbling back, much to Menma's surprise.

"Ōkī-koi!" Menma yelled, seeing a yellow blur zooming past him. His head snapped towards where the blue went.

"Tsk-! Tsk-! I told you.. Ōkī, that if you ever, ever cross my path.. I'd kill you," kósuqé explained, smirking.

"N.. N.. Naruto.." Ōkī whispered, as Menma, and mito's eyes widened. "Don't..! Please!" She yelled, jumping away from her assailant.

"You.. how are you even alive!?" Mito asked.

"What the hell?" Sasuke wondered, "I dont know what's going on but I don't like it, who are you!?".

"I'm kósuqé, of the cloud, the devourer of shinobi. The youngest.. cloud shinobi. And.. sadly, the SON OF THE GODDAMNED YELLOW FUCKING FLASH!!" Naruto screamed, as zabuza and kakashi stopped fighting. "But I.. I hold a grudge against that self righteous fucker! He's the reason Sensui, and Shinobu are dead! He's the reason.. why I'm going to destroy the leaf, if it's the last thing I do!".

Kakashi charged past zabuza sprinting towards Naruto, and kicking his gut, or so he thought, Naruto poofed into smoke, as kakashi let out a cough, "damn! He said the devourer of shinobi?! I'll have to.. call for back u..!", Kakashi passed out as Menma carried him to Tazunas house. Not long later, kakashi woke up, "him.. Naruto..! He's.. kósuqé!" Kakashi mumbled frantically. "Summoning jutsu!" He yelled, as a small pug appeared Infront of him.

"What do you want bakashi?" He the dog asked.

"Pakku, Tell sensei to call for back up, and tell him we have a rogue on our hands!", Pakku nodded, disspearing into thin air.

E.n.d lol jk I had u

"BAKASHI!" Menma yelled, "you need to train me and Mito, and sasuke and Ōkī-koi!".

"Mm-hm, I was gonna say, firstly, I'll be showing sasuke the tree walking technique." Kakashi explained, as Menma nodded.

"Makes sense," he agreed. "But I wanna learn some super cool wind jutsu!" Menma said enthusiastically.

"Hehe," kakashi chuckled.

—unknown location—

"The hell brat?" Zabuza asked.

"What?".

"Youre the hokage's kid?" Zabuza asked as he grabbed Naruto's collar.

"SO WHAT IF I AM!? ITS NOT LIKE I ASKED TO BE! THAT BASTARDS THE ONLY REASON THOSE TWO ARE FUCKING DEAD! AND IM GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY BY MAKING HIS SEE THE VILLAGE SPENT HIS LIFE TRYING TO PROTECT GO INTO FUCKING FLAMES!!" Naruto screamed, his eyes tearing up, as zabuza let go of him.

"Fine, just, don't keep any other secrets. If they knew who you were from the beginning it could've took mine, yours, and Haku's life." The demon of the mist explained, letting out a sigh, "but damn..I'll have to train, even my clone couldn't go against Mr. sharingan..".

"I'll train you, both you, and haku, in the ways.. of Shi :the death arts!".

Now this is the end!