6: AWUAAH! IM ON MY FIRST MISSION!!

"Because you wanna be hokage'," hearing this Naruto's eyes widened, he had been so focused on training he completely forgot. He nodded, smiling at her.

"I promise! I will!", She hugged him.

"I know you will, and if not that, then maybe an ANBU captain." She reassured, caressing his shoulders, "come on, I think it's time to sleep.", She pulled him to his bed, waiting for him to go to sleep, then disappearing.. into his minds space.

The next week Naruto went back to the academy, with all eyes on him, he uncomfortably walked to his desk, anticipating something bad, suddenly a tall and slightly muscular body who was his age walked up to him, "hey, you!" He spoke, as Naruto turned his head to face him:

"Yeah, what?" Naruto asked.

"My girlfriend told me, you tried kissing her!" He explained, grabbing Naruto's collar, Naruto looked at his, confused.

"Okay.. what? Firstly; I'm six, girls have cooties,", Naruto then mumbled something about his sister being an exception. "Secondly; I don't even know your girlfriend!".

"Dumbass!" He yelled, going in for a punch which Naruto was able to dodge, narrowly, he kicked the boy in the leg.

"Okay! Who's your girlfriend!?" He asked, a vein popping out of his forehead.

"Mito Uzu-kaze!" He explained, Naruto looked at him, and let out a sigh, much to the boys dismay. "What! You ready to admit what you did!?".

"No.. it's just you have bad taste..", Naruto then looked up with a cheeky smile kicking the boy in the kicking his face into the floor, and when he was back up, off the ground, what naruto did was; kick his chin, and punch his stomach.

Naruto sat down seeing the door open, "alright class—,", he stopped, seeing the mess, and Odis unconscious on the floor, "Odis.. GET UP!" Iruka yelled, using his scary, big head no jutsu! As Odis shot up, and ran to Mito, sitting next to her. "Okay, class; today we'll be doing a pop quiz." He explained, as everyone groaned, "it'll be on every thing you learned in the short time you've been in school.", Iruka walked around, handing each student a piece of paper, he stopped as he looked at Naruto and sighed, "if you weren't here for the week, there's a high chance you may not pass," he explained as Naruto deadpanned. "Start!", Naruto looked at the sheet of paper and smiled, which caught iruka off guard. Quickly he wizzed passed the first page, iruka decided to check how he was doing and was surprised to see him, easily working everything out, Naruto stopped. As a bead of sweat travelled down his face. His paper had been gen-jutsu'd and he only just realised. Iruka smirked, “heh! Stupid kid..”.

Naruto looked at iruka, and noticed the smirk, he frowned, he put his paper down, and shot up, walking out of the room, and walked around the village till school was over. He let out a yawn.

Dream—

he was on his way back home. Just as he finished yawning he felt something impact his gut. He let out yelp, before crashing to the ground. "HA—!AH!" He gasped for air, to no avail, he looked up to see who punched him, as his eyes widened, "t-tou-san..?" Naruto asked, trembling.

Minato looked at Naruto distanfuly, he was about to talk when something peculiar happend, Naruto's body structure changed to that of a woman, as she laughed, demonically, "you..~?" She sang, as the soft features on her face changed, "will grief the day.. the day the death god's deciple, the one you call the prophecised one! The woman turned into a man, the man he saw on that fateful day; the shinigami. "The death god's deciple..!" It's voice cackled like to small pebbles in a window, until it shattered, "AND YOU HARMED HIM! KEKEKE!!".

END DREAM—

Frantically minato shot up: feeling like he was about to be swallowed whole, sweat trickled down his forehead.. "ugh..! That.. what was.. that dream about?", He had forgot.