Pronamo

Won't be updating for a while, online school starting and my left nipple hurts. (Idk y I decided to write that…).

Britannica appeared next to Naruto, "fast as ever.." he admitted, "im going to do it, remember what I taught you!".

Britannica placed her hands behind her as she yelled, "OH HELL YES!", Naruto nodded as he did the same, explosions burst out of their palms, launching them both forward and at Ohma.

Ohma frowned, "what's this? Why didn't you teach me this, Naruto?", No answer came from Ohmas friend, as Naruto tried fly kick Ohma but Ohma ducked, gripping Naruto's Leg and slamming him to the floor, Ohma carried on beating on Naruto, as he forgot about Britannica, who appeared Next to the brown haired boy, and shoved his face to the dirt, Ohma got up slowly, as Britannica jumped away. "Naruto.. how sad of you, I remember when we were younger, I looked up to you like a role model. Now look at you!" Ohma spat. "Having to fight one on two? You're pathetic.".

"Yeah.." Naruto panted, "but still, the Uchigatana was a gift, so I never lost that!" A blade appeared at Naruto's side as he grabbed it, and covered it with fire chakra, "LETS FIGHT OHMA! BRITANNICA! STAY OUT OF THE WAY, IM TAKING HIM DOWN!", Naruto ran towards Ohma, trying to slash at his old rival as Ohma dodged, easily. Kicking Naruto in the stomach. As Naruto poofed into smoke, appearing above Ohma and trying to stab him from above. Ohma saw this as he narrowly dodged, a Naruto threw dust into Ohmas eyes as punched Ohma, Naruto them kicked Ohma, who was sent hurling back. "Give up, Ohma!" Naruto demanded.

"I'd rather die!". Ohma ran back at Naruto grabbing hold of Naruto, and pushing him into a boulder.

Naruto sent explosion chakra to his sword slashing Ohmas chest, and exploding, "HU—GHAAA!!" He cried, being pushed back, as he slowly got up, coughing up blood, violently.

"OHMA!?" Naruto asked worriedly.

"Hm?" Deidara asked, "Ohmas fighting? I wonder what he can do—.", Suddenly Deidara saw an explanation from where he last saw Ohma. "YES! SOMEONE ELSE MUST BELIEVE THAT ART IS AN EXPLOSION!". Deidara arrived at the fighting grounds as be saw Ohma being battered by Naruto, "WHO MADE THE EXPLOSION!?".

The two paused. "NARUTO-CHAN DID! WHO ARE YOU, MISSY" Britannica growled, thinking Deidara was a woman, and was hitting on Naruto.

"SCREW YOU! IM A DUDE!" Deidara cried, “always happens!”.

"Yeah.. I made the explosion..", Naruto lifted his hand.

"NICE! How do you do it?".

"Why would I tell you? Besides, me and Ohma were just fighting!" Naruto yelled.

"So what! Just tell me~!!".

"Fine! What the hell is even going on!? It's a combination of water lightning and fire, OKAY?" Naruto asked sternly.

"Yeah.. anyway, stop fighting, he have a dragon to kill." Deidara demanded.

"DUDE! WHAT THE HELL!?", Naruto seemed frustrated, as he punched Deidara.

"HEY! GOD DAMN! DONT DO THAT AGAIN! But I'll let it slide seeing as you are a true connoisseur of the art of explosion!" Deidara shook Naruto's hand.

I.. wasn't expecting that.” Naruto thought sweat dropping abit. "Anyway.." Naruto patted Deidara back, "I'll fight you later, Ohma. Let's, for now fight the Dragon.".

"DRAGON!?" Deidara screamed.

"God! Keep your voice down! Some people have sensitive ears!" Britannica complained.

The group carried on walking, a thick tension between Ohma and Naruto, Eventually they came by a cave, "let's go." Deidara stepped in.

"Don't." Naruto ordered.

"What?" They all raised their eyebrows.

"Let me send a clone first, he'll scout the area.." the group nodded.

6 hours later.

"Let's go. The clone says it's clear to go." Naruto advised.

"Finally!" Deidara smiled. "Neh~! Naru-myan you're clones work so well!".

i hope he doesn't say that ever again..”, Naruto thought, "uh.. thanks? I guess.".

They walked into the cave as they heard rumbling, "Ohma?" Britannica asked.

"What?".

"It's just.. well, how long have you known Naruto?", Ohma scowled at the thought.

"I think.. nine years, why?".

"Just asking, ya'know?", He shook his head, letting out a tired sigh.

"Hey.. Naruto, how long will this take?" Ohma asked.

"two more hours, and Don't call me that.", Naruto glared at Ohma, who frowned.

The group had finally arrived at where the rumbling was coming from. "My man.." Deidara suddenly became serious, a BOOM was heard from behind, locking them in.

"WHAT!?" Naruto got into a fighting stance. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT! GOD DAMN IT!".

"We were being followed, by three people—." Deidara paused in realisation.. "wait.. if this entire place is made out of lava.. how's there a cave?", Naruto's eyes widened as he ran up to the wall.

"Stand back!" He instructed as the others did as told, an explosion emerged from Naruto's hand as he broke through the barrier that Deidara had just made. "That was.. unexpected—." Naruto was bombarded with fire as he was pushed back, "wait here!" He shouted. Naruto Ran out seeing a fierce  red dragon, "AMIRGAAL!", Naruto cried as he threw Amirgaal's summoning shard in the air. Much to Naruto's surprise the beast did the same.

"Ah~ Amirgaal.." the womanly figure said.

"Pronamo? What are you doing here?" Amirgaal raised his eyebrow.

"I am with my holder, as for you…" Pronamo paused, "no need to answer I see you already have holder." Pronamo smiled, patting her older brothers head, before kicking him in gut.

"GHAA!" Amirgaal gasped for air as he frowned, "just as bitchy as ever!" He pulled out his wing probamos arm stretched, wrapping around him and slamming him into the ground. Amirgaal cut through her arm as he pushed her back kicking her face. A beam shot out from her face, engulfing the Amirgaal leg as let out a cry of pain.

"Yeah! And that's the only way I can beat you!", She twisted Amirgaal's arm before ripping it off, Amirgaal then kicked her back, throwing his wing at her.

Naruto glared at the beast ahead of him, “how does that thing have a.. a key summon?”, Naruto ran at the dragon trying to punch it whichz didn't work. "Ah-! Oh yeah, he's a dragon so my usual tactics wouldn't work." Naruto then decided that it would be best to dodge and party until Amirgaal is done with Pronamo.

End of the chapter that gave me a headache.