power

Ryu stared at Ohma, "so whens the finals?" He asked.

"Oh, I think in a Month from now, I'm going to traiñ harder than a race horse on crack!" Ohma joke. He smiled before nodding, "the day of the chunin exams is the day, listen: by everymeans I must win.".

Ryu smiled, "hey, guess Shīrudo is almost done healing me, either we train together or we train with someone else respectively.".

"Shīrudo?" Ohma asked.

"Oh-! Have I not told you? Well, basically remember Ōkī?", Ohma nodded, "her dad is training me, that how I got the Idea from him, he also is bound to me by the Uchigatana. According to himself.".

"Oh.. so basically you called on daddy to save your ass?" Ohma joked.

"Not funny.." Ryu explained only getting a chuckle from his friend. "Alright I should be all healed up!" Ryu got up with a smirk. Pulling his hair back and wrapping a leather coat around himself. As he walked out cool'y.

The nurses stared at him, remembering the rate at which he healed. And the look of tranuility in his face, "almost encapsulating." They had admitted before seeing him disappeared in a slow blur.

A week went by of Ohma and Ryu training, Ohma had been getting the hand water style while Ryu had been attempting to tap into his soul reaper abilities. And at the same time the two gasped, both of their bodies seemed to be over taken by something, a power.. and string one at that, a cloak of pure black enveloped Ryu, the Uchigatana appeared at his waist.

Ohma froze, instead of being given power. he was given knowledge, blood poured out of his eyes, as he screamed. "GOD!?" He asked. As Ryu stared in disbelief.

"OHMA! WHATS HAPPENING!?", Ryu charged to Ohma and picked him up, as he ran to the hospital and kicked the door. "DOCTOR, NOW!". A doctor rushed in seeing the horror that had awaited him, he rushed Ryu to put Ohma down as he examined Ohma..

The doctor frowned, "Cancer." He explained as Ryu's eyes widened.

"WHAT!?".

"there's a tumour in his brain.. perhaps from information overload?" The doctor examined. "I'm not sure, which village are you from?" He asked.

"We're from the cloud! We were training and then we'll.. he started coughing! And blood poured out of his eyes!" Ryu explained frantically.

The doctor nodded. "Well, he may have to stay at our hospital for a few months. Is that alright?".

Ryu agreed, "definitely! As long as you can help him!".

Weeks would go by, with Ohma not being able to make it to the Chunin exams, Ryu burst into the Hokage's office, "Lord hokage'!" He spoke.

"Yes Ryu?" Minato Groaned.

"May I take Ohmas place in the chunin exams? As you already know he's in the hospital, I do not wish to fail him.".

The hokage' frowned before nodding. "Fine. I'll allow it." Ryu thanked him before making his leave. "Oh.. and Ryu." Minato stopped. "Nice sword, may I.. hold it?".

Ryu nodded as he summoned the sword. Carefully he handed it to minato, "please, be careful. It has a mind of its own.", He advised. As Minato cupped the hilt of the sword as he felt his hand burn.

"It does.. it's hot!" He gasped, surprised. He examined the blade further. "Ita~! What a fine sword. It's made from such a unique material!".

"Yes, it's an Heirloom of the Hanbin, I stole it before leaving, it is made from the bones of one of our deceased, every generation the bones are added." Ryu lied. As Minato nodded.

"Very well, I'll see you in the finals." Minato bid, as Ryu left he growled, remembering the face the Hokage' just made, and the one he'd make if he knew who Ryu really was. Ryu packed some decided it would be best to for a run, as he did. He came across two people who he met during the chunin exams. Kiba inuzuka and Rock Lee, the two were sparring, boosting eachothers strengths.

"Your not guarding yourself properly." Ryu explained as Lee's head snapped towards him.

"Ah-! Ryu-san! I did not see you there! How long have you been watching us?" Lee asked.

"Not long, you Lee, aren't guarding yourself properly, infact what you're using could barely be called taijutsu. It's just flailing your arms around hoping to hit your opponent." Ryu explained, letting out a sigh.

"What's that supposed to mean? I have trained under Might Guy for so long! How could you, a prodigy know?".

"Because Lee I, just as you said, am a prodigy, I know where you're coming from. You want to prove something to the others, but come on! There's noway for someone with no talent to permanently over take someone with talent!" Ryu explained.

"I.. I know! But I am changing that! For so long I have been told I cannot do anything! So I am trying, trying my hardest to overpower ANYONE!", Ryu frowned.

"You're an idiot, you know that?" He asked noticing Kiba, "hey, dog. You wanted to fight me, yes?".

Kiba nodded. "Yeah, you finally not scared?".

"Yeah, lets say that's what It was." Ryu smiled before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a large sheet of paper. "You'll have to sign this, so that if you die I won't be liable. And bushy brow, why don't you be the judge?".

Lee nodded as Kiba signed the paper. "And fight!" Lee shouted.

Kiba impulsively charged at Ryu not coming up with a plan first, Kiba kicked Ryu who caught his leg and snapped it. "OW! FUCK! SHIT!" Kiba cried. As Ryu neard him.

"Remember what I said? Cocky people aren't as they seem, you don't have a right to be a shinobi. You better quit, even if you from a clan." Ryu scowled before walking away.

"Kiba! Are you okay?" Hinata ran out of the bushes.

"Hey hina-chan, what are you doing here?".

"I was looking for you with my Byakugan, and then I saw you clashing with someone! Who was he?" She asked.

"He was Ryu Hanbin. The one we were told was from Onigashima, he's a powerful one." Kiba explained before Hinata slapped him.

"I-i-Idiot!" She scolded. "Now your leg is broken! What to do?".

Kiba seemed surprised, the once timid Hinata scolding him? Who would have thought, kiba laughed, earning another slap. "OWCHE! I do t care what they say! If you were to go and fight him he'd be dead in seconds!" Kiba admitted before once again being kicked by Hinata. “lord.. please stop her!”.