Madara Uchiha versus Naruto, and.. OW!

Naruto snapped his head towards Madara. "Yo, wanna fight?" Naruto's eyes greyed, Madara nodded, walking towards Naruto.

"That Jutsu.. why didn't you use it on me?" Madara asked.

"Chōshinsei?" Naruto asked. As Madara once again nodded. "It uses too much Chakra.. besides I wanted to use it on him.. to free him of pain." Naruto explained before spreading his legs, his face stayed monotonous, as he charged at Madara, who's eyes widened.

WHAT!? Ever since my earlier onslaughts.. he's exceeded my expectations!”. Madara smiled before kicking Naruto back, Naruto grabbed Madaras foot before twisting it. And throwing him in the dirt. “And he's grown in power!”, Madara mused as rolled through the dirt. Madara got up, running his fingers through his hair, forcing the dirt out. As we got up, finding his composure. “his power.. it mainly realise of feeling.”.

Naruto watched as Madara never moved. "What are you up to?" He asked.

"What am I not up to?" Madara joked before walking towards Naruto. "Say how would you feel if I killed your father?".

"Hm? What kind of question is that? Honestly. I want someone to kill him.", Madara laughed at Naruto's ignorance. Before saying.:

"Very well, let's dance. And I would like to say.." Madara laughed before holding a hand above his eye as blood seeped out.. "let's go full power.". His eyes transformed into the rinnegan as he smirked at Naruto.

"Al.. right?".. Naruto held his hand at his side as his blade appeared by him. "Come on!". Madara ran at Naruto using his tengai shinsei as a meteor fell upon Naruto's head. The blonde managed to slice it. Only to realise there was another as it seemingly crushed him.

The Rock stopped, just an inche above him, it was encapsuled by a large transparent box. "Old man." Naruto smirked, before thanking him, and charging at Madara, Naruto was being shielded by Onoki, [yeah, turns out I was saying his (Onoki) name wrong😪]. Madara kicked Naruto but Onoki used his particle style to crush his foot, Naruto set his hands Infront of him as explosions shot out. Madara was engulfed by the flames.. seemingly dying. However he appeared behind Naruto pushing him towards and into the dust the explosion caused. Onoki couldn't see Naruto so he couldn't help him. Naruto came crashing out of the dust blood pouring out if his nose and a chakra rod in his arm. He pulled it out as he threw it back at the Uchiha who kicked it away, lodging it in the dirt. Naruto stumbled back, before smirking. Suddenly Madara fell through the ground.

"A trap!" Madara laughed.

"Yeah, and you should know.. Only one of us is coming out safely.." a disgusting smile its way onto Naruto's face, he was excited. So excited he couldn't hold it, he just wanted to scream from the joy. "I've been training like a race horse!". he spat oil onto his sword before lunging it into the hole. "FIRE STYLE! FIRE BULLET!" The blade was engulfed in fire, and so was Madara. “theres no way that killed him, it probably just stunned him, I'd say we have at least an hour..”. Naruto turned to Minato, "hey, do you have a medic somewhere on your team?" Naruto asked.

"We have one somewhere from out village.".

"Alright.. can you take me?" Naruto asked as Minato nodded. Naruto and his father arrived at The leafs HQ. The shinobi glared at Naruto, whispering familiar words.

its him!”

“demon scum..”

“why's he with lord hokage'?”.

The insults were endless but Naruto chose to ignore them, turning his back as he found a familiar tall woman. Red hair and that condescending look on her face. Naruto scoffed at her as he walked past. "Mina-chan?" She called as the Kage turned around.

"Yes?" He asked.

"It's just.. why is Naruto with you?" She glared at the boy.

"Allied forces, Kushi-chan. It's not by choice, more like.. I don't know how to put it but you know what I mean, right?" Minato lied, truth be told he wanted to keep Naruto, though he had messed up all those years back he thought maybe, just maybe. He could right his wrongs.

Minato pulled Naruto to the best healer they had at their disposal.. “Sakura..?” Naruto thought, “if she's their best healer, I feel sorry as hell!”. Sakura, As if reading Naruto's mind gave a look that would scare any man. “as scary as ever..”. Naruto cried, feeling bandages being forced upon his wounds. "AH! OH! CRAP! STOP! YOURE A MEDIC NIN! JUST USE YIUR CHAKRA!".

"THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS! CHAKRA JUST SPEEDS IT UP! IT DOESNT SAVE YOUR ASS COMPLETELY, IDIOT!" She screamed tiring the bandage around his face and pulling it.

"I CANT BREATHE!".

Short chappy