a battle of friends.

About 1535 words! In such a short amount of time! Man's been grinding.

Naruto watched as enemy ninja poured in from what seemed to be every angle, his shinobi and him charged forward, crushing each and every adversary, his brows furrowed as he wondered how the other villages were doing. “thats not of priority at the moment!”. Naruto jumped over an enemy Nin as he left them to his shinobi. Quickly, Naruto made his way to the front lines. With a sly smirk on his face. Naruto arrived at the battlegrounds as he saw the the mayhem before him. "Are we fighting God's?" He asked rhetorically, and to his surprise his question was answered.

"No, but close enough." Naruto snapped his head back to see a man with long black hair, cracks covering his face, and an eerie sharingan shining through his hair.

"And you are?" Naruto raised his eyebrow.

"Madara, Uchiha." The man smirked as he saw Naruto's chakra capacity. "My, my~ your chakra nodes are comparable to that of a bijuu's, this should be fun, shouldn't it?". Madara charged forward, "LETS DANCE! BOY!". He pulled out his war fan, and Naruto did his kunai. The two clashed as Madara overpowered the Kage. Naruto struggled to stand, under the weight of Madara, along side the mans massive fan. "Boy, don't tell me this is it? Your massive amount of chakra gave me high hopes for you.." Madara explained.

"Too.. bad! You won't be able to whiteness my true power!" Naruto sent chakra to his feet, finally pushing back Madara, as explosions shot out from out of his legs he smirked shooting up along with Madara. “ive been training too—!”, Naruto's thoughts were cut off by a roar of flames heading his way. Madara had used the fire ball jutsu in mid air as he blasted it towards Naruto. Who was engulfed by it. "AAGGH!". The teenager burnt. As he shot bullets of explosions into Madaras direction. Finally they landed, Naruto was battered and Madara smiled.

"Boy, you were strong. Not as strong as Hashirama, but strong.". Suddenly Naruto poofed as he appeared behind Madara, slamming his leg into the Uchiha. “A SHADOW CLONE!?” Madara thought before dodging, and grabbing Naruto's leg and flipping him off of the ground. Madara swatted Naruto with his fan as Naruto was sent flying back.

Naruto caught his balance, landing on his feet as he once again charged at Madara, however being intercepted by a yellow blur, which kicked Madara away. "Namikaze.. Minato!" Naruto growled, "I WAS HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE! WHAY WOULD YOU—?",  Naruto was cut off by his father.

"IDIOT! WE HAVE A POWERFUL ALLIE IN YOU! WE CANT LOSE YOU IN THE TIME IF WAR!".

"WELL YOU SHOULD'VE SAID THAT ALL THOSE YEARS BACK!", Naruto pushed minato out of the way, charging back at Madara. Explosions formed in his hands as he slammed them into Madaras back. Madara spun around, narrowly dodging it as slammed his leg into Naruto's stomach, stunning him.

Minato watched in horror as he saw his son being brutally beaten, another vision flashed in his head.

After an hour, or so, they started training, Minato showed Mito and Menma some basic taijutsu movements. As they copied, failing. Naruto figured it would take them an hour to get it, so he left, eventually getting the hang of the movements, he jumped up, joyfully. He ran back. To show his father and mother, hoping they would finally acknowledge him.

However that never happened, they ignored him, though. It was hard, they did it, "go away! Baka!" Menma yelled, a sour look on his face. As Naruto looked down, sadly. He was crushed. All he wanted was acknowledgment, but he got neglect.

Minato stared his son, blood gushing out of the teens mouth, the hokage' couldn't do anything.. if he did hed—. Before he could even think his legs moved, appearing next to Madara and slamming a rasengan into his back. Madara stumbled. As he managed to get up. "Boy, you better get out of here." MADARAS face darkened as he stared at minato.