betrayal of siblings.

Naruto looked at Ōkī, remembering what happened just a few weeks ago, He timidly walked behind her. As they came across the Ichiraku ramen stand, "I mean.. sensei never said that we couldn't have a little fun, right?" Naruto asked as he pointed towards the ramen stand.

Ōkī nodded as she pulled Naruto into ichiraku, "excuse me Mr! Can we have two miso ramen bowls?" She asked as the man nodded, Naruto and Ōkī chatted as they waited for the food, suddenly two other people walked into the stand, as Naruto grimaced, sensing the chakra he already knew who they were.

"tsk-tsk-!" he thought as he glance to the two Uzu-kaze's.

"Nee~ Mito, I can't wait for the other graduates to get here!" He explained as she nodded, "and the fact: dog breath beat destiny boy~~!" Menma whistled.

"Mm-hm! I can't believe that bakashi actually agreed to train kiba too!" Mito explained as the two chuckled, "hm~?" She wondered looking towards the masked boy next to her. "Who're you?" She asked, "and what's with the mask?", Mito went to grab the mask, however Naruto gripped her hand as tight as he could. "O-owch!" She moaned, as Naruto quickly let go.

"Sorry, I just.. well had a troubled past, I keep my mask on to hide the burn marks on my face.." explained, before taking money out of his pocket and putting it on the counter, "c'mon, onee-chan.." he said as he walked away.

Ōkī followed, as Mito glanced at their every wake. "Do you think he's hot?" She asked menma, as he laughed about his sister finally finding her first love.

"Heh-! Wait.. aren't you still dating.. uhmm.. Odis?" Menma asked.. not getting an answer.

"Huh..? Where they go?" Teuchi asked, as placed the ramen bowls on the counter," they paid.. without even eating.." he realised. As he glared at Menma and Mito, "how come you guys don't do that?", They deadpanned after hearing this.

"Eeehhhh!? Just give us some ramen~~!!" The two yelled, before munching away.

"Uhm.. guys..?" A person spoke up, she had long yellow hair, with pale blue eyes, enough to make Menma blush.

"I-ino!" He jumped up, Mito giggled a little, before smiling at her friend.

"Hi, ino!" She smiled, hugging her, "who's ten are you on?" Mito smiled. Before seeing her friend grimace.

"Lazy boy, and munchy munch!" She explained, not even daring to call them what she really wanted to.

"Oh you mean shadow boy and fat-.. I mean Shikamaru and Choji?" Menma asked sweating a little.

Meanwhile on top of the fourth hokage's head, "onee-chan.." Naruto spoke as Ōkī looked at him.

"Hm?" She asked.

"I'm going to try and kill.. minato!" Her eyes widened slightly, hearing suck a bold deceleration, however.. she did not agree.

"Naruto.." she mumbled, "I.. can't let you do that.. no, not yet." She explained, Naruto raised his eyebrow. "It's just.. i'm.. well I think.. I love.. m.. men..ma.." Naruto's eyes widened.

"You.. said.. you'd alway be with me!" Naruto yelled. "This had to be a joke.. right!?" He asked, tears swelling in his eyes, Ōkī looked away from Naruto, as he fell to his knees, "how do you live him..? You don't even know him!".

"But.. I do.. when ever we, me and you, well- my clone and you.. would spar I would be spying on.. Menma.." she explained, as Naruto balled his fist.

"You fucking bitch..!" She shouted charging towards Ōkī kicking his stomach and sending her crashing into Hashirama's head.. "I'll kill you!" He grasped her collar, and charged chakra into his fist, but was kicked away and kicked in the face by Ōkī, she formed hand signs as she yelled-

"Shinigami no bō sutaffu!"(死神の棒スタッフ-shinigami's bo staff) she charged towards Naruto using his surprise to her advantage. slamming the flat side of the staff into Naruto's chin, then stepping on his foot, tripping him, and forcing the staff to his throat, but Naruto proofed, much to her dismay, he kicked her from behind.

"Zeusu no shōmei!!" (ゼウスの照明- Zeus's lighting.) Suddenly, a lightning hand formed in the clouds, as it brought itself down almost crushing Ōkī if it wasn't for her fast reflexes. "I'm kósuqé of the cloud! Your just a fucking grim reaper!" Naruto screamed but was soon tackled by an unknown man, "YOU-!" Naruto yelled, seeing the long black hair, and whisker marks, he easily forced menma off of his back as his eyes changed colour, his eyes did too. "Menma!!!" He let out a blood curdling scream.

Ōkī looked at him in did belief.. "why does he have that power! Since when!?" She asked, stumbling back, and tripping over her self. "He has the power of the soul.. reaper.." tear filled her eyes, she was scared. To say the least, Naruto looked at Ōkī.

"I'll gut you.. if you ever.. EVER cross my path.. tsk-!" Naruto scoffed, teleportinf back to the cloud.

"What was that guys deal?" Menma asked Ōkī, she didn't answer. She was unconscious. As he picked her up and took her to the infermary.

-in the cloud-

"Naruto." The raikage spoke to the young blonde boy. "Wheres your sister?".

"Don't even speak of the traitor," Naruto scoffed. "Anyway, what do you want, sensei?" Naruto asked.

"I'm going to give you a B- ranked mission, you'll be fighting the whole wave country, in one week, so get ready!".

How will Ōkī react seeing her brother fighting against herself, and Menma seeing his weak older brother be stronger that him? Find out next time on: NARUTO! THE NEGLECTED!