akatsuki, and return if our old friend!

2 years later- (Idk how to write a marriage sequence— also, Naruto is currently 16 and Britannica is 20).

Britannica woke up, stretching her unused muscles, she had long black hair that reached her waist, and pale fair skin. She frowned not seeing her husband at home, "He must have left..", she let out a sigh before tearing off her clothes, getting ready to change.

"Britannica?" Naruto asked, her eyes widened.

"N-Naruto-chan?" She blushed, "I-I thought you were at work!".

"No, I told you it was my day off," he chuckled before Patting her head, "you should get changed, I wanna try out a mission for once. Amirgaal must be getting anxious.".

"Okay.", She got out, wearing an all black suit, and a mask covering her face.

"That's abit.. tacky.. bri-bri..".

"Shut up!" She growled before pulling him out of the house and into the hokage' tower where his substitute was. "Ita~ Gwaed-san~ Can we have a mission?".

"Eh? Britannica-dono, of course you can!" He laughed handing the two a slip, "what kind of mission is this? A red dragon?".

red dragon? Again?”, Naruto laughed.

"What is it, Naruto-chan?".

"I-its just the first mission I ever went on I fought a red dragon! And this is my first mission in a while! Man~ what a coincidence!", Britannica quirked her eyebrow.

"Hm~? I thought your first mission was when you fought the Copy In kakashi! Why haven't you told me about this one?".

"Man~ I just don't like talking about it, I lost a three friends on that mission." He smiled.

"Oh.. well, let's get goin'!".

Naruto watched her away before blinking, in no time at all he was in front of a blazing island, "wow.." he uttered.

"Wow.. YEAH that's and understatement!".

The two stepped foot into the island not knowing the fight that was ahead of them.

6 hours earlier, in a  unknown location.

"Everyone, I, Pain, and my partner, Konan will be going in a mission, requested by the TsuchiKage.", Everyone nodded, understanding what the leader had just said.

"WAIT THERE!" A blonde man shouted.

"Yes, DEIDARA!?" Pain asked.

"ILL GO INSTEAD! I HAVE SOMETHING TO PROVE TO THAT OLD MAN! INOKI!" Deidara shouted, as pain nodded angrily.

"Fine.. don't mess this up..! This one is important, inoki is one of our top suppliers!", Deidara nodded before leaving with his partner..

"Come on.. Ohma.".

Naruto and Britannica walked onto the island, searching for the dragon that was said to be there, "man this is boring!" Britannica moaned.

Naruto's eyes widened, "Bri! Hide!" He shouted as he pushed her to the wall, placing his finger on her lips.

"N-Naruto-chan! We're supposed to be on a mission! We can't do this!".

"Hm? You hear something?" She heard an unfamiliar voice.

"No, Deidara, just keep looking. 'kay?".

"FINE OHMA! BUT IM NOT YOUR LACKY!" Deidara shouted as Naruto's eyes widened.

O-Ohma?” He thought.

"Naruto-chan? What's wrong?" Britannica asked, seeing the troubled look on her husband's face.

No answer came from Naruto, just moved. "Stay here, Bri.".

He walked out being seen by Ohma, "was that you I heard, Naruto?" Ohma asked as Naruto nodded.

"Yeah, it was me. Ohma.", Naruto gulped.

"Who's this guy, Ohma?" Deidara asked.

"He's an old, old friend. Deidara, please give us some time alone.", Deidara nodded before leaving.

"Ohma—.".

"Let me speak first, Naruto." Ohma demanded, as Naruto nodded, "ever since I was young, I've had a feeling for you, a special emotion. I.. I just didn't know what it was.. and.. and now I know!".

Britannica's eyes widened, “is he going to tell Naruto-chan that he loves him?” a blush enveloped her face.

Ohma took a deep breath before smiling and evil smile, "The feeling I had? I now know what it was! It was hate! Naruto, eversince I was young! You've been ahead of me in everything! Tactical! Taijutsu! Ninjutsu! Everything! Everyone we fought it was either a draw or a loss for me! I was jealous! AND I DIDNT EVEN KNOW IT! GOD DAMNIT! Naruto.. Let's fight, just you and me, Satchura and Amirgaal!".

Naruto didn't know how to respond, his own friend just admitted he despised him. "Ohma.. w-why? What kind joke is this?".

"Joke? You think I'd joke about something like this, Naruto?".

"I- fine.. If it's what you want.." tears filled Naruto's eyes as he threw Amirgaal's summoning shard in the air, Ohma did the same, summoning Satchura. Naruto got into a fighting stance as he yelled, "COME AT ME! OHMA!!".

Ohma charged at Naruto kicking him and sending him back but Naruto was able to land on his feet, punching at Ohma, as Ohma easily dodged. "STOP HOLDING BACK, NARUTO!".

Naruto never listened as he was kicked in the stomach and sent away. "HA-GYAA!", He cried as Britannica jumped out of the cover that the tree gave her.

"NARUTO!" She cried.

"Hm? Who're You? A friend? Or maybe..?" He chuckled. "Hey Naruto, She's your miss's right? Have you ever wanted to see her guts?".

Satchura threw a wheel of fire at Amirgaal as Amirgaal used his wind to disperse it, Amirgaal clipped of one of his wings slashing at Satchura who blocked, but Amirgaal pushed further, slicing off Satchura's, the blue summon smirked before biting Satchura's Neck.

DOG!” Satchura cried as he pushed Amirgaal off of himself, clutching his neck.

"Brother, to think we'd fight again." Amirgaal chuckled, "how do you think pronamo is doing?" Amirgaal asked charging at his sibling.

shes probably kicking ass like usual! And like how I'm about to kick yours!”, Satchura punched Amirgaal pushing him to the floor, which made a crater, Ohma's summon jumped into Naruto's attempting to crush it, but Amirgaal dodged, switching place with Satchura as slasHong his head off, Satchura's body glowed as he was sent back to Ohmas summoning shard, the same happened to Amirgaal.

Naruto's eyes widened as he had just heard what Ohma just said, "What?". Britannica kicked Ohma who blocked, and grabbed he ankle.

"How lucky, Naruto. You always have everything!" Ohma joked, Naruto struggled to get up as he glared at his old friend. "Ohma.. PUT HER DOWN! GOD DAMNIT!!" Naruto clutched his right eye, "KATON: GOKAKYOU NO JUTSU!". A fire roared from Naruto's mouth as it engulfed Ohma, who walked through it unscaved.

"My, my~ you could've hurt you wif—." Before Ohma could continue he glance at his hand, seeing that the woman disapeared.

3!£ 9_ '+#0534

Try decoding it, bye