burial, and the concert!

"third gate!" The man yelled, once again charging at Zabuza, sadly this didn't do anything, as zabuza released the water wheel, a stream of water was pushed out of his hand as the shore pushed might guy away, the jounin tried to push against it, which didn't work. Was the current swept the man back to the Tazunas village.

"Huh?" Zabuza wondered, "I'm still alive?", He snapped his head towards Naruto was just about to use the soaking summer technique.

Naruto and zabuza carried Haku's cold corpse to the top of the mountain, as they slowly pulled his mask off, tears brimmed the emotionless Zabuza's eyes. "I.. I can't believe it..!" He muttered sadly, as Naruto looked at him, narrowing his eyes.

"I'll.. leave you two alone for a while." Naruto explained walking to Gatos old base, and house. To collect the goods the dead man had left behind.

Zabuza hugged the long haired body, as he he let the tears flow. "Haku..!" He cried, "I'm.. I'm so sorry.. I treated you like shit even when you didn't deserve it! I treated you like you didn't matter!". Zabuza let go, looking up at the stary night sky. "How fucking Cliché.. either snow, or stars in all those fantasy books. Like your favourite Haku, 'the survival story of a sword king, in a fantasy world.'. that title was a bit too long, I used to say to you, while you croed about how you didn't care, Ephyr you based your entire fighting style on agility, just like that wyvern girl. The time where the black haired girl died.. heh-! I'm not even going to lie, I ended up liking that too.".

(It's a real webcomic(survival story of a sword king in a fantasy world.).)

Suddenly zabuza felt a hand touch his shoulder, his head snapped back as he looked towards who did it, his eyes widened , "Ha.. Ha.. Haku..?" He asked. Seeing the smile on his students face.

"Why are you holding my ice clone?" Haku asked as zabuza irked.

"You.. I was crying!" Zabuza explained, as the two looked at eachother, before laughing.

"So you like the story?", Zabuza blushed embarrassed.

"Yeah, I used to read it while you would sleep. First few chapters weren't that good.." zabuza said, chuckling.

Haku smiled, before sensing someone behind him. He turned his head slowly to see a smirking Naruto. "So your alive. Should of known..".

"Kósuqé-sama!" Haku realised hearing the blonde chuckle.

"Nah don't call me that I don't like it, Sounds wierd anyways," he reached into his pockets, "who knew shorty was a rap fan!" Naruto held his chest, "of God this is side splitting!".

"Hah! Let's go just to piss that guy off in hell!" Zabuza declared, throwing the ice clone off of the hill.

"Huh---!" Haku reached for the clone as if it was Infront of him. He sighed before nodding, "let's go!". he stopped before staring at Zabuza, "sensei..".

"Hm? What is it Haku?" Zabuza asked while raising his eyebrow slightly.

"Since we'll be travelling with him.. I think we should tell him." The younger said, as Zabuzas eyes widened.

"I- I mean.. yeah but.. you spent so long hiding it from Gato because well you know.." the masked one explained.

Zabuza nodded silently. "Mr.. uhm.. I'm.. Well, not a guy." Haku explained.

It took a second for Naruto to find the words, "oohh~! So you his it because Gato would've ganged up in you guys and.. well, okay yeah makes sense, I've never met a guy with such a girly face.".

"Anyway, let's go I wanna hear rusty rap." Zabuza joked as Naruto nodded while smirking.

The team arrived at a large done in the fire country, as they walked in they were greeted by a tall man in a tuxedo, "I'm Sanji I'll be your guide at the hotel." The now identified man explained. Staring at Haku, "damn, she's hot!".