5:training for the seet!

"Damn that's alot! Here! What ranks would you like?" He asked, as Ōkī explained how she only wanted the highest to be a mid class C-ranked jutsu which he would learn during the later years of the academy. Along with some tai-jutsu katas'. Zhao nodded, "that'll be.." he did some calculations, and and came up with a rough amount: "£45. 58.", Ōkī thanked him and left, with Naruto.

When they got back Naruto jumped for joy, "hell yeah! Ive got some seriously strong jutsu!", Ōkī laughed hearing this, so she explained.

"Naruto-otouto, you do know that, though; those jutsu are really strong, C-ranked ninjutsu, fuinjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, aren't even too strong, compares to the B-, A-, and S-ranked ninjutsu.".

Naruto nodded, determined to become hokage', "hey.. onee-chan?" Naruto called. As Ōkī nodded, "do you think.. I can... *Sigh*.. really become hokage'?".

"Of course you can," she explained, smiling softly at him, "you can do anything, that is: if you really, really want to.", Naruto smiled thanking her, "look Naruto, everything you do? I will follow you, after all, that's what big sisters do, right?".

Naruto nodded, "and.. same goes for me!". Naruto opened the door.

"Naruto, you best be going to sleep, you have to go to the academy tomorrow,", Naruto did, as was told, and fell asleep, [hey, so im watching SUITS, on Netflix and for some reason that one chick (yes I forgot her name) that always helps Mike, gets in the way of his relationship with Jennifer?? Cuz Mann I ship Jen and Mike!! Rlly needed to get that off my shoulders, sorry😐.].

The next day, Naruto woke up, the sun beaming in his eyes, he stretched his arms and legs, as he quickly got off of the bed, he made his way to the shower room for a Shower, "ah—!" He yelped, realising the water was cold, "tsk—!", He got an idea, he ran to the kitchen, butt naked, as he was going to grab the kettle, but he stopped, "O-onee-chan!?" He asked, seeing Ōkī cooking, she turned around raising her eyebrow, before laughing.

"Aw~! Naruto why so embarrassed? I'm your sister, now, what's wrong?".

"The waters cold, can I use the kettle to boil some water?" He asked, as she nodded.

"Go ahead, take your time, it's 6 am," she explained, Naruto groaned realising, he hadn't needed to wake up. Naruto picked up the kettle and poured water into it, mumbling something about the sun, and forgetting to fix the curtains.

"Hey, onee-chan? When can I start practicing the jutsu, and Katas'?" Naruto asked, as she gave him a simple; after school, as a reply, he took it, eagerly waiting for the water in the kettle to warm up, to a point where he could pour it on himself, without burning to death.

After an hour, Naruto changed into some casual clothes, consisting of: black ANBU jeans, and black top, with the Kanji for "shi" on his back. (死 or "Shi" is Japanese for death.), His dull blue eyes, and young, yet masculine features, would melt any woman's heart, if he were a tad bit older. “stupid, onee-chan.. now I look like an emo, I get it, the Kanji for death looks cool but..”, Naruto sighed, he couldn't blame her, after all, she's the only reason he hadbt ended everything, she had been keeping him on his feet, and he couldn't do that, and sully all her hard work.

Naruto made his way into the classroom, all eyes on him, he frowned hearing what they were saying: "Ew, it's that boy, okaa-chan said to stay clear of him, apparently he's a wolf in sheep's clothing,". Naruto took his seat next to a pale eyed girl, she had short lavender hair, and beautiful fair skin, it seemed like she was waiting for someone.

"Uh—! K-Kiba-kun!" She muttered, as Naruto smirked discreetly.

onee-chan told me about this, when a girl blushes at a guy, or girl, it most likely means she like them! And the same goes for guys—! Hm– I wonder who I like—?” Naruto was pulled out if his thoughts, feeling a sharp pain compacting his face, "O-ow!" He yelled, shooting up to see who did it, but stopped paling.