3: a new Naruto!

"He has got to be punished one way, or another!", She explained. Nor knowing what to do she decided to talk about it while lecturing Naruto.

"There you are!" Minato yelled, capturing Naruto's attention, hoping his father would acknowledge him, however, he was sorely mistaken, "Naruto! Why. Are. You. Using. Our. Name. For. Your. Self!?" Minato shouted, bursting Naruto's eardrums.

"T-tou-san! I don't know what you mean!" Naruto reasoned, to no avail.

"Dad! What did I do wrong!?" Narutos voice flared, as Minato slapped him.

"Nonsense! You know full well what you did! Using our name! For food, and your mother's favourite, too!". Minato walked back to his seat, to do this ‘professionally’, "now, what would you like your name changed to?".

"Hanma..." Naruto explained as Minato nodded.

letting out a tired sigh. "Fine, but this name is permanent.".

He changed Naruto's name, “hanma..” Naruto thought, as he turned his back. "Ano.. lord hokage', where am I supposed to live—?".

"Red light, district 12, apartment 879.".

"What about my guardian?" I asked.

"No guardian, you will be living alone, i will be supplying you.". Naruto frowned hearing this but agreed regardless.

"Fine.", Minato gave Naruto the keys, before scurrying him off. Quickly he slammed his door open, expecting something nice, beautiful, and clean. But it was the complete opposite, horrible, atrocious, and revolting. "This place is..---.", Naruto felt something burning his throat, as he fell on his knees, and puked, "oh god! It stinks!" Naruto yelled, his arms shaking. After an hour, or so, he was able to put up with the stench as he made his way to the hokage' office, "tou-sama, id like to buy some cleaning equipment. May I borrow some money?", Minato scoffed before handing Naruto 20 pounds(GBP), (Frick yo he's bloody 5 yrs old, that's gonna feel like a million to him😂). Naruto made his way through konoha, finally coming across a shop called "pound-land", (it's a real place.) Where most things are £1, however the maximum that they charge is £10. Naruto bought many things, a mop, a bucket, and some liquid to help clean the place up, along with frebreze. Naruto cleaned up, as his apartment was soon, looking brand new, and the smell was gone, he let out a sigh of relief, knowing he won't have to smell that "thing" ever again.

Ew! That smelled like dog shit!”, the voice from Naruto's head inquiried.

"What is that voice!?" Naruto asked, his head racing, ever since the first time he had heard it.

"Because.. prophecies are word.. well, that's what they say." a voice muttered, as Naruto spun his head.

"What---?", No one was behind him, so he chalked it up to be his imagination. But, this thought still loomed over him. For along time. "hey! I have an idea! Why don't I watch them train, and copy the moves they learn!", Naruto jumped up, excitedly and full of energy. Running home to see Menma finally unlocking his chakra chains, with Minato, Menma, and Kushina, smiling and giving him a "round-of-applause", Naruto smiled at this, slightly, but he once again frowned. It was always them, and never him.

After an hour, or so, they started training, Minato showed Mito and Menma some basic taijutsu movements. As they copied, failing. Naruto figured it would take them an hour to get it, so he left, eventually getting the hang of the movements, he jumped up, joyfully. He ran back. To show his father and mother, hoping they would finally acknowledge him.

However that never happened, they ignored him, though. It was hard, they did it, "go away! Baka!" Menma yelled, a sour look on his face. As Naruto looked down, sadly. He was crushed. All he wanted was acknowledgment, but he got neglect.

"Who are you!?" Naruto shouted, hoping for a reply, but nothing came, "ugh!" He groaned. This always happened to him, when he expected an answer he never got got one; when he didn't he did.

Naruto quickly made his way to the bedroom. Laying down and closing his eyes, quickly leaving the cold room, and into a warm field, full of flowers growing high, suddenly: the room changed, from the beautiful field, to a dark and gloomy sewer, "kekeke..!", A sinister laugh echoed through the sewer, as Naruto slowly, and fearfully, made his way to it. The laugh, getting louder, suddenly stopped. And was replaced with the crys of a woman.

"A-are you.. okay?" Naruto asked, as a womanly figure appeared.

E.N.D