dinner with the Uzu-kaze?

Ohma panted as he stared at the unfazed Ryu, "damn.." he gasped. "What are you made out of?".

"You want me to go into detail or..?" Ryu joked, he earned a chuckle from Ohma. "Anyway, let's get cleaned up, Weve gotta go to the hokage's home.". Ryu and ohma washed up, Ohma took a deep breath, a small smile was pressed against his face, "what's with you?".

"Nothing, it's just.. this village looks beautiful you know?", Ryu nodded, "let's go." Ohma fist bumped Naruto, as the two made their way to the hokage's house. Ryu took a deep breath before knocking, slowly the door opened to reveal a red haired girl, “mito..” Ryu thought.

"Hello, who're you?" She asked.

"I'm Ryu Hanbin, this my teammate uh.. Ohma Tokita." Ryu explained with a small smile.

"Right, what are you here?".

"Oh, lord hokage' invited us a couple days ago—." Ryu was cut off by Kushina Uzumaki.

"Ah-! Your here? Sorry dinner took a little longer than usual." She chuckled. Before letting the two cloud shinobi in. "So Ryu, Ohma please tell me about about yourselves, is it true that your relatives of the Uzumaki?", Kushina carried on with an onslaught of questions. Before minato had gotten home.

"Ah..!" Minato smiled, "Ryu, Ohma how nice to have you here.." he stopped seeing the two almost dead Gennin being berated by his wife. "Ehh~! Kushi-chan~! Give them some breathing room." He joked before pulling Kushina away from the cloud nin. Minato guided them to the table. "So, tell us a little about yourselves." He suggested.

"Well, I'm Ryu Hanbin, as you know. And I grew up most of my life in Onigashima before going off on my own, due to curiosity.".

"But I thought you said that Your a far relative of the Uzumaki?" Minato explained.

Ryu nodded, "yes I did, and I wasn't lying. You see during the times of the great first hokage' the Uzumaki saw that there were a small group planning a coup d'état. And they weren't wrong. They exhiled the group not only for their plans but because of their lack of talent in the art of sealing. The rebels used Hashirama's connections to take shelter in Onigashima.".

"What about you Ohma?" Kushina asked.

"My family just parted ways with the Uzumaki for their dislike of battle. My family believed that we should've fought along side our brethren, the Senju, and antihalated the Uchiha.", Minato and Mito nodded.

"Oh.. now it makes sense. so what are you two doing for training?" minato asked.

"Nothing much, besides we'd like to keep it a secret." Ohma explained with a soft chuckle.

Mito nodded before noticing that Ryu looked familiar. "Neh~! Ryu you look pretty familiar!".

"Hm-? Me? Oh well I have a pretty common face, not gonna lie." Naruto smiled awkwardly which went unnoticed by the people at the table.

"So why don't you guys stay here for a while? Not going to lie it'll be fun having a little more liveliness in the house, especially since.." Kushina trailed off before hearing Ryu shoot up, he had a dark look on his face as he stormed out. "Did i—?".

"No. No you didn't, it's just Ryu grew up in a hellhole, he was abused and betrayed and isn't used to the treatment he was just offered, despite being a requirement he hates working with people, he's always thought that they'd betray him.", Ohma announced. As the table went quiet.

"That doesn't make sense.." Mito explained as she noticed the perplexed look on Ohmas face. "Why is he okay with working with you then?" She asked.

"It's because of how similar we are.. both our parents betrayed us, in a way we're like brothers, in all but blood.". Mito nodded, now feeling slightly ashamed and Embarrassed, "thank you for having me." Ohma explained with a smile before escorting himself to the door, he froze with his hand on the handle, “did I really have to tell them that much?”.

Ohma seemed to be walking down an alleyway, however he was smaller less.. tough looking. He made his way through the gaps the alleyway had to offer before noticing a tall man, this man had long hair which was tied into a ponytail, and he seemed to be 120kilos of muscle, it was truly outstanding, Ohma knew he didn't have time to lag as he pulled a sharp blade out of his back pocket and charged towards the man. The blade stabbed through the him, or so Ohma thought, the blade broke as the man turned around, "hm?" He wondered before seeing the child. "Yo kid. Did you just try to stab me?" He laughed slapping his knee. "Damn thats funny! I'm Nikoh Tokita, the holder of the generation to the  Nikoh style." He smiled warmly at the brat who tried to stab him.

"I'm Ohma.." the boy explained.

"I see, tell me why you tried to kill me, if you can." Nikoh said after seeing Ohmas face contort to one of sadness.

"I'm.. an orphan and my family was in debt before they all died they willed the debt to me, and the Yakuza, the people my family were indebted to made me kill alot of people to help pay off the debt." Ohma explained.

Nikoh frowned after hearing the story. "Yakuza eh? Let me tell you if I kick their asses will you let me adopt you?" Ohmas eyes widened.

"Why? I.. I JUST TRIED TO KILL YOU AND YIU WANNA ADO0T ME!?" Ohma asked furiously.

"Mhm, that's just of it, besides as you said the Yakuza are controlling you so what better way to save you, and gain your trust,  can ya think of?" Nikoh ruffled the boys hair before asking where the Yakuzas base was.

"It.. it's at.. Mustang colonel road.. district red.." Ohma advised.

Suddenly Nikoh disappeared before reappearing next to Ohma, he was covered in blood and guts as he asked, "how bout I fill the files?".

Ohmas face lit up as he imagined having a father.

Years would go by with Ohma respecting Nikoh and even learning his fighting style.. however what goes up, must always go down.

"Ohma.. beleive me, it's the only way for you to become stronger!" Nikoh explained with a sad smile drawn against his face.

"No.. I-I can't! I can't kill you!".

"It's the only way Ohma.." Nikoh flicked Ohmas head as the child's mind went blank. As if on instinct his nails sharpened forcing themselves through Nikohs chest as blood spewd out from his mouth.

"Ni.. koh.. NIIKOOOHHH!!!!" Ohma cried.

Ohma remembered the greif that struck him, as he searched for Naruto, “he said it was so I could get stronger, but haven't since that day!” Ohma growled before finding Naruto on top of Hashirama Senju's head.

"Yo." Naruto greated before turning towards Ohma.

E.N.D

I'll be taking a break after this chapter. I really need it. oh! And Thank you for almost 7k read! It's really means a lot.