Ohma Vs Ryu? and the patch between siblings filled.

Yo, you guys should read "World break" by ThreeTrinity

Rocklee had just beaten Kiba as he made his way to stands the unconsious Kiba in arms, as he let him rest by Hinata. "Ryu Hanbin and Ohma Tokita, may you two please come down to the grounds?" The proctor suggested as Ohma appeared behind him with with light yawn.

Ryu jumped down, mist forming around his legs, "to think I'd be fighting you? Friend." Ryu spoke, as Ohma Got into a fighting stance.

Minato stared intently at the two Ninja, he noticed Ryu's hands, Burned and scarred, laced with a demonic aura. He frowned, "he's a special one.." he admitted. Getting looks from around him.

"Sensei?" Kakashi asked.

"Kakashi, you should be able to see it, his hands, use Obitos Sharingan.", Kakashi nodded pulling out the eye, he whistled.

"Sasuke, use your Sharingan take a look at this!".

Sasuke activated his sharingan as his eyes widened, "what is that!?" He asked.

Ryu lifted a finger. Before forming an explosion at the end of it, "it's what I'm using to finish this fight!" Suddenly Ryu appeared behind Ohma, slamming his fist into His team mate who blocked, but the impact brused his arm. Ohma grunted grabbing onto Ryu's hand and spinning his around before sending him crashing into the ceiling, he came crashing beck Down as Ohma was about to kick him, Ryu dodged grabbing hold of Ohmas leg and tackling him, Ohma got out, easily, before stomping on Ryu's head. Ryu poofed into smoke as he disappeared, the smoke made a screen which blocked everyone's chain of sight as all they heard was the echo Kunai clashing.

Kakashi seeing the battle decided to commontate, "Ryu-san is being over powered by Ohma-san in terms of taijutsu, greatly. It seems he too may be a specialist." Kakashi explained, as GAI quirked his eyebrow.

"What do you mean Kakashi?".

"It's true sensei, I fought him once myself, even in the gate he seemed to over power me." Lee explained as Gai's eyes widened.

"He.. he msut have an absurd amount of youth!" Gai realised before smiling, he gripped lees arm. "You have found yourself a powerful Rival. Treat him with resp—.", Suddenly a loud boom was heard through arena.

"HUH!? RYU-SAN JUST EXPLODED!" Kakashi explained as the fourth hokage snapped his his head towards the jounin, "wait.. no he didn't! Was that as shadow clone or something?". Suddenly Ohma burst out of the smoke, using a wind style wind vortex as the smoke around dispursed.

"IM NOT GONNA LOSE THIS TIME!" Ryu shouted putting his arms behind himself and shooting toward Ohma, who grabbed his leg and flipped him over, Ryu caught himself before firing a "FIRE STYLE! FIRE BALL JUTSU!" Towards Ohma who dodged. And charged towards Ryu.

"WATER STYLE! WATER BULLET!" Using the saliva from his tongue he spat multiple bullets towards Ryu. Ryu cloudnt dodge as he was given the first blow.

Out of thin air a thin black sword appeared next to Ryu. "Uchigatana.." he spoke. The sword shone as he grasped it. "Sorry Ohma," Ryu took a deep breath, "this.. battle is mine!". Ryu appeared behind Ohma in a black flash kicking him down as a blue aura enveloped his sword. "BLACK FLAAASSHHH!!" Ryu quickly turned the blade to its side, Ohma shielded himself with his arm. Which eventually snapped from the pressure being emitted. Everyone in the croud seemed to be blown back, except the hokage', who managed to stay on his feet. Ohma grabbed Ryu 's collar and attempted to head but him, but Ryu countered with his own, quickly, Ohma grabbed the hilt of This sword before stabbing his Rivals arm, and kicking him away. Ohma grunted before feeling the sword burn his hand.

whats this?” he wondered before dropping the blade onto Ryu's foot, it never burned him, “the blade is specifically suited for him, well, doesn't that make this abit difficult.”, Ohmas eyes widened as Ryu fell to the floor, as Ohma managed to stay up, cradling his shattered limb, "no Ryu, I WON!" tears filled Ohmas eyes from the pain that filled his body. "AND ILL WIN! FOR YOU!".

Dream—

Ryu got up, in a black puddle he looked down wondering where he was, a place he'd never been, "it's nice. Isn't it?" He heard. Ryu snapped his head back. Before seeing Shīrudo, "it's where all Shinigami go when they die, Bochi.".

Tears filled Ryu's eyes, "why am I.. Am I crying?" He asked, cupping his own cheek.

"Because, this is where you'll be burried.".

Ryu snapped up, he saw a plain white ceiling as Ohma sitting next to him, he smiled, "you won?" He asked.

"Mm-hm.." Ohma slapped Ryu, "DICK HEAD! YOU BROKE MY ARM!" He shouted, as a moment of silence ensued. "Hehe!" Ohma laughed quietly before seeing Ryu crack a smile. The two laughed.

Outside the door leaned a redhead boy, his dark and baggy eyes, Guarding the room. "Hm? Is that you Gaara?" He heard Temari say.

"Yes it is.. I'm just guarding him from the eyes of the unwanted." Gaara explained.

"What does that mean?" Temari asked.

"Me and him.. in a way we're similar, yet.. different. It doesn't make sense, but I know I should protect him, he saved me after all.".

"Aw~! Don't tell me little Gwaawa had cwush on little ol' Ryu?" Temari joked before hearing Gaara grunt, she stiffened up, "sorry.".

"No.. don't be, but tell me.." what would our ship name be?".

Temari laughed loudly, "I don't know, GaaRyu?".

Gaara chuckled, "funny," he admitted. Before sitting. An awkward atmosphere filled the room, as Gaara broke the silence. "Have you really forgiven me?" He asked.

"Of course I have, I always have. You're my little brother after all, I.. I was just scared to tell you how much I loved you." Temari spoke, smiling sadly.

Gaara nodded, "thank you, sister.".

E.N.D of an eventually wholesome chapter.