M-M-M-MARRIAGE!?

Slowly, Naruto got up, noticing the dark place he was in. Suddenly the darkness around him was torn away by blue man, he had what seemed to be angel wings, his eyes were glued shut as Naruto asked, "who are you?", No answer came from him as Naruto frowned. "Okay then.. where are we?", Still no answer as Naruto got up, "HEY—!" Finally, it spoke.

"Amirgaal, I am the most powerful key spirit the universe has ever known, Master." It bowed as Naruto nodded, "my last master, or rather holder, Shīrudo O Shiri died while passing me on to you—.".

"SHĪRUDO DIED!? WHAT??" Naruto asked "S-STOP JOKING OR I'LL BEAT YOUR A-ASS!" He cried. “no.. not.. again? Why? What does life want for me?”. Naruto lifted his head wiping his tears.

"Master, when provoking someone you musn't stutter, for example:", Naruto's eyes widened as for the first time he felt real fear, this was nothing like when he had fought against Mito in her four tails mode. "stop joking or i'll beat your ass!". Naruto fell to his knees under the pure pressure, "also master, I shall be teaching you to use the shinigami eye." Amirgaal explained before flying away.

Naruto woke up, as he glanced at his hand, a blue glow on it, "Amirgaal, so that wasn't a dream? I wonder if I can—!" Suddenly he shot up remembering about Shīrudo, "he's dead.. What about Ohma!?".

A black, metallic creature stood Infront of Ohma, it didn't speak as neared it, hesitantly, "what..?" He asked. The thing didn't have a mouth as he couldn't speak, instead he thought, “Ohma Tokita you're special, on of six people infact, being the sixth saviour I am from now on your servant and companion, they call me Satchura the God of the Sun. Also, you may summon' me according to your wishes and if you wish so, I shall kill all adversaries in your way.” Ohma nodded, aimlessly.

"What ever that means.. anyway, wheres is Naruto?".

naruto..? Oh. You musn't meet Him again, if you two meet, then we and Amirgaal shall start fighting, killing either you and me, or him and Amirgaal, the most likely would be us losing.”. Ohma nodded.

"Makes sense.".

before we part ways, we must bring all six key summons into our grasp.”.

Ohma nodded, before waking up. "Where's Naruto, though?".

Naruto made his way to the cloud village as he neard the gates, he saw the guard, Eiji, and Moku, "KÓSUQÉ-SAMA!" They cried, seeing his severed arm, "are you okay!? Where's lord Raikage?!?".

"Sensei's dead, no point in looking for him, I'm okay, just get me nurse, a hot one." He joked before sitting on a hospital bed,“Amirgaal couldn't heal my arm properly, damn. I almost bled out.”, Slowly, the door opened as a woman appeared, she had long blonde hair and quite the bust, “they thought I was serious?”.

"Hello, lord Kósuqé, may I check your arm?".

"What arm?" He asked sarcastically as she laughed.

"Your severed one!", She examined the cuts. "I see, I'll make a prosthetic right away." She sighed before getting up.

"Hey what's your name? I've never seen you around here!" Naruto realised.

"My name? It's Coaco Iwatani, Bye bye." She bid, before leaving.

wierd name..”.

About an hour late she came back with a wooden arm in hers. "Here lord Kósuqé, though it's made out of wood it is very durable, there is no need to connect it to your nerves, it connects to chakra.".

" 'K…?" He questioned seeing the smile on her face, “shes abit giddy after seeing a person severed arm..”, Naruto got up, connecting the arm to himself as he frowned, "it's nice.. but not at the same time..".

"That's normal, don't worry.".

"Okay, bye." He waved as he left the hospital, making his way to his apartment, he opened the door and sat on his bed, "I'll cut down on my missions.", Someone knocked on his door as he growled, "who is it?".

"It's just me." The voice that came from the door was familiar to Naruto, he froze, "don't worry, I know what happened to brother.".

"Killer B..".

B openings the door as he sat on Naruto's bed,  "Na-Na-Na-Naruto! Do-do-do-dont worry 'bout bro. Fool ya' fool!" B rapped. "Also, I decided imma make you Raikage, yo!".

"Me? Why me?" Naruto wondered as B explained:

" 'Cause your a G, also. You'll have to have a wife, Br-ra-ra-ra-ri.".

"BWA WHO?".

"Britannica, why?".

"Why me? I'm still a kid! Im all immature about ladies! Especially ones older than me!".

"Nah~! Don't be child~! Yo, if you do this.. you could get a harem, I know how bad you kids want that." B explained.

"I don't want a harem, they're disgusting!" He whispered.

"Eh? See! Your just right.".

"Okay who Britannica?".

"Britannica is the daughter of Zico! Kind of the water village, yo! We' forming an alliance bro!" B carried on as Naruto sighed.

"Fine “please say she's hot though..”.".

(Psst. Join mah Discord, link in my profile Description.).

End of a fucking short ass chapter.