beginning of a new life. in a new world. finale

"Wait, not yet." Hagaromo ordered as the three turned back. "Mito, Sasuke to help you fight alongside Naruto I'll be giving you two a seal, the sun and moon seal, to use on Kaguya." He explained tapping their palms as a pattern appeared above their pulse. "The sun, from my Son, Ashura, and the moon from my other son." The two stared at the marks before nodding.

"Right!" They smirked.

"Now that your done. Let's make a plan." Naruto said as they turned their head towards him. "Firstly, Sasuke I need you to distract her. As much as you can. Then when I see an opening I'll give Mito the sign then we'll charge forward, stealing her eyes. That should subdue her, well. Before the ten tails regenerates her.", They agreed.

"And when she's regenerated?" Mito asked.

"I won't let her.", And just like that, without a question they left. The sage watched on.

"Save them, children.".

Kaguya was beating on the blood drenched blonde, as he grabbed her fist. Twisting her wrist and kicking her in the stomach, then firing a large fireball at her. "SASUKE!" Naruto yelled as the raven haired boy jumped Infront of him. His Susano'o activated as Naruto summoned Amirgaal, who was engulfed by the Susano'o, making it look like he was wearing a set of purple armour. Sasuke and Amirgaal charged forward, almost on even grounds with Kaguya as they clashed. Naruto glanced at Mito and nodded, mouthing just one word. "Now.". And just like the wind they appeared between the Uchiha and the princess, as Mito pulled out her Byakugans and Naruto did her Rinnesharingan.

"AARRGH!!" She cried, gripping her eye sockets as Naruto kicked her stomach.

"YOU TWO! USE THE SEALING THING THE OLD MAN GAVE!" The blonde ordered. As they nodded. "And this is it. On my mark.. get set.. Seal!". An black aura leaked of Sasuke's arm and a light one off of Mito's.

And just like that.. Kaguya vanished..

"Mito." Naruto spoke. As he turned to her, his eyes softened as he saw the remaining army catching up to them.

"Naruto, if you wish to kill, then you must be prepared to be killed. And I know you wanna kill me.". She said. The army standing behind her, and as the silhouette a lion was stood beside her she yelled. "Come home! We're waiting. You don't have to die!".

"You know Mito.. youre smart. One of the smartest people I've ever known.. and yet you're too dumb to realise I've already made up my mind. I love Britannica, more than anything in this world. And you are the only thing standing in my way of achieving it. What I'm trying to say is--. KHH." The blonde screeched. a hole in his stomach as he stared down.. that crimson red hair.. "you.. bitch.." he spat at his mother. As he kicked her away. Walking towards Mito who stumbled back. Only to fall prey to her injuries, he placed his hand on her forehead, red chakra forming around his palm as he pulled back. releasing the nine tails from her body and he slowly devoured it, stuffing it into his mouth.

"MITO!!" Kushina cried as she watched her daughter fall back. So did Naruto as the husband and wife ran to their different people, Minato to Naruto and Kushina to Mito.

"S.. Sayonara.. sekai.. a.. Ohaio shin sekai." Those were Naruto's final words as his vision slowly faded into darkness.. but light once again filled his eyes as he heard the sound of battle.

"Kushina!" A blonde haired man yelled, "are the kids okay!?".

"Yeah! Minato!" She explained, before releasing her fabled Uzumaki chains, a clan ability, exclusive to the Uzumaki. And trapping the kyuubi in her grasp

"Alright! Bring Mito and Menma to the altar!" He explained, as Kushina nodded, not knowing what was about to happen. Minato went through a slither of hand signs, until he stopped, shouting the legendary name of the reaper death seal. "SHIKI FUUJIN!", The second roared this, a God. Or rather a demon appeared behind him, it had blood red eyes, accompanied with pale white skin, and hair.

"What.. now? Human!" It spat venomously.

"Seal the kyuubi in to these two---." Before the hokage' could continue he was knocked out by an elderly man.

" 'tis not your time, Minato," he explained, as Kushina looked at him.

"Hiruzen!" She yelled, to no avail, she had just realised what minato was going to do, and now the elderly man. Formerly known as the third fire shadow, Hiruzen Sarutobi!

"I take it your wish is the same?", Hiruzen nodded at the reaper as the reaper pulled hiruzens soul out from within, "yummy, yum." It said, sarcastically. Before downing the soul.

Narutos wails echoed through the battle field, As if he himself was greiving the man's death. However, that could never be further from the truth.

Years would go by, with Naruto living a normal life.. memories of his past with him, and he managed to grow old with the woman he loved.. he now sat, old and grey on his deathbed.. "this is the second time I've died ya'know.." Naruto chuckled, looking at his son.. "Aisuru.".

"Yeah dad.. you've told me the story God knows how many times.. about the first time you ever met mom, and your first ever life.." Aisura smiled. He had pitch black, messy hair, with thin pointy eyebrows.

"Mm-hm, and now I'll be able to see her again.. after who knows how long." His wrinkled smiled made cracks in his sons heart as he only stared in disbelief. "How old are you now?".

"Forty.".

"Oh wow, how you've grown." Naruto laughed before turning to your side. "Don't die like me, okay? Die with people at your side, people you care about.. that.. sounded worse than I thought.. son I care about you don't worry." Naruto chuckled before closing his eyes. "This is it.".

And fourth something chapters! After a few months this famdiction finished. Though it was sorta fast.. or so it felt lijr that, thank you if you stuck her from the beginning! And uhh yeah. I have a new srmreoy on the way. It's a kirisuna one so stay tuned. Nice 1.