the new Naruto!

"What?" She asked.

"We're out of food.", The three sighed. Sensui perked up, "hey, sensei, you have an affinity to fire, right?", Shinobu nodded, "okay! Then why don't you light a fire whenever we need it!", She nodded. The three wondered slipping and starving. Naruto realised, Naruto felt something under his feet, as his face paled, and the ice beneath him cracked, he was on literal thin ice, he wanted to warn his team, so he stopped, taking a gulp, they soon realised that Naruto was a bit behind them, they looked at his feet, as they gulped, "oh—.". The three crashed down into the now formed hole. "What—!?" Sensui asked, "no cold water! No water at all!".

Meanwhile at the academy. "Sadly, Uzumaki, Naruto. Will be gone for a while, the hokage'..", iruka stopped, reading the next part. "Sent him on a mission.". Though most of the class was filled with crys of jealousy, only three people smirked. Iruka, Menma, and Mito.

heh! A [B- rank] mission! No way he's coming back!” the three thought simultaneously. As the class continued. With the ruckus dying down.

"Yatta~ that Naruto's so lucky! On a mission already?" Kiba muttered. "Hey, Menma. Who is that guy anyway? I never knew he was in our class.".

"Him? Pfft! He's some loser! He never goes to class because hes scared I'd beat him up!".

Meanwhile with Naruto.

The group slowly carried on walking, "w-whats that?" Sensui asked, seeing a red dragon, "oh—! Let's run!" He explained, grabbing Naruto and running, however. Shinobu didn't follow, her eyes were stuck on Naruto.

"Now I get it, this isn't a C- rank mission," she deduced. As yelled for sensui to stop, which he did, sweat lacing over his entire body.

"Come on sensei!" He called to no avail.

"Put Naruto down." She said, as sensuis eyes widened. "He's a hindrance." Shinobu explained.

"W-what!?". Suddenly, shinobu knocked sensui out, kicking Naruto down, and spitting in the fourth hokage's name.

"SHINOBU! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS!??" Sensui asked, grabbing her collar.

"This wasn't really a C-ranked mission, it's B(+)ranked mission! And it's all Naruto's fault we're here!". Sensuis eyes silently tailed Naruto..

"What do you mean?" Sensui whispered. "Lord hokage', he wanted Naruto gone.", Sensui deduced, slowly, as he lifted his hands up into the hair and yelled; "HEBI RYŪSEI!!" A boulder formed from the ground and took the shape of a large snake! It charged towards the dragon, who was able to destroy it. the foul beast readied it's claws, as if running, human-like and slashed sensui, cutting him in half, Naruto looked on, in fear as his eyes filled even more than they already were.

"BASTARD!!" Shinobu yelled, making a ball of fire in her hand, "KEKKEI TŌDA; DANTÉS INFERNO!", She threw the orb towards the dragon, However. it failed, the attack was sent back at her, incinerating her entire body, Naruto stumbled back, he knew he was nowhere near as strong as his sensei, shinobu.

"ONEE-CHAAN!!" He called, crying. As a black Orb left Naruto's body, and shot towards the dragon, forming, into Ōkī, her eyes changed, as she used one of her abilities, the gravitational destroyer.

"GRAVITY STYLE! EARTH EMBODIMENT!", A layer of dirt and molten iron surrounded the dragon. "DIE!!" She yelled, as blood spattered out of the ‘thing’ she made, Naruto toppled onto the ground shaking from fear and greif.

"Their dead.. onee-chan they were killed by.. that thing! Lord hokage' gave us a false mission! There was never any magic Hakobe ice! Ever! He lied to us!" Naruto explained, snuggling into her chest, looking for comfort, "they.. they died because of him..!", Naruto's face hardened as he loosened his grip from Ōkī. "Onee-chan..".

"Yes, Naruto?".

"I.. dont wanna be hokage', no. Not anymore, I still wanna be a shinobi, but not of the leaf. Can we go to the cloud village?".

I have a webnovel original story called the journey of the grim reaper. Please check it oout! please do consider hitting that follow button!

The END sorry the chapter was so short, something came up, but I really wanted to provide for you guys, hope you like it! Bye