Ōtsotsuki Kaguya, and the death of Uchiha Madara.

Madara and Naruto watched from above as Kakashi and Obito fought. Madara glanced at Naruto, "why do you not wish to fight?" He asked.

"I wanna see what Konoha has to offer, I find it wierd.. how I was told I had nothing to offer, I wish to know of they surpass my power." Naruto explained.

"I see, well. Let me say that I doubt that they have surpassed you. You may be my strongest adversary yet.".

"Well, you never know, besides I'm a Shinigami, the one that surpasses God. Of course I'd be stronger than you." Naruto chuckled softly.

"Well then, that's your answer, you truly are a strong one, child.". Madara only stared at Naruto seeing himself. He glanced down and smiled. "Uzumaki.." Madara spike as Narutos head turned to him. "If you win this war.. shoot for stars.".

Naruto raised his eyebrows at this comment but nodded regardless. "Right..".

A bead of sweat travelled down Kakashi's cheek as he stared, patiently at every movement his rival made, obito smirked.. "you've fallen under my trap." He chuckled as he moved closer to Kakashi, who never made a move.

"Genjutsu." Naruto deduced, Madara nodded. "A clever thing.. but wouldn't the sharingan see through it?".

"Not quite, this Genjutsu seems to have been casted using the rinnegan, it's almost as indestructible as the Eternal Tsukiyomi." Madara smiled softly, "why my young protege.". Kakashi snapped out of his trance, as he was kicked in the stomach. "And the only thing that can free you of it is.. pain.", Blood shot out of the Jounins mouth as he was sent flying across the battlefield.

"KAKASHI!" Minato cried as he watched his student tumble.

"Well, they aren't anything special, Madara, you were right." Naruto sighed as he turned to Madara. "Should we..-.".

"Wait just there! I won't let you defile the leaf villages more than you already have!" The person to speak up was Mito, "I challenge you to a fight! A battle of siblings!" She demanded but Naruto turned his back.

"Later, perhaps." He glanced at Madara, "as I was saying.. shall we dance?".

"We shall.".

A small gust of wind blew past the two as they glided through the sky, the first to make a move was Madara. Who tried to catch Naruto off guard, but failed. Naruto caught Madaras kick as Madara launched a fire ball at Naruto from point blank range. Naruto cut through it with a Kunai which he threw at Madara as the Uchiha caught it, throwing it back as Naruto handled and placed it back in his pouch, Reappearing by Madaras side as Amirgaal separated from Naruto, not having a role in the fight as of yet. Madara grabbed Naruto's leg and threw him in the air, before summoning the Tengai Shinsei. The meteor slammed against Naruto's almost crushing him if it wasn't for the Shi no odori's physical boost. Madara then summoned his Susano'o as it slammed it's fist into Naruto, breaking the meteor and send Naruto flying away into space. While exiting the atmosphere Naruto quickly fell unconcious.. blood slowly dripping from his nose.. "what am I doing!? He KILLED HER! WHY ARENT I JUST PULVERISING HIM!? WHY AM I NOT.. IM NOT STRONG ENOUGH!!", The thought lingered in Naruto's head.. he was.. to weak.. first Sensui and Shinobu, nearly Haku, and now.. now.. "BRITANNICA!" He landed on the ground in shambles, barely managing to stand as he glared Madara a new fire in his eyes.

"What's this-?" Suddenly Madaras eyes widened.. the whites of Naruto's eyes were black, and his usually grey eyes turned to full white.. "he's.. unconcious?" Madara questioned.

[Note: it is possible for someone to fight while unconsious, Junior Dos Santos for an example, though he regained consciousness in the second round I believe. He lost though..]

Madara turned around, believing there was no point in carrying out the fight, and that there was no way for Naruto to-! Madara flew forward so suddenly, blood slowly leaked out of his mouth as he wiped it away. He turned his head.. and for the first time.. he felt the intent of a person that wanted to murder him, chills ran up the man's spine as he reached for Naruto's collar, only to be kicked back down.. "A.. a true Enigma indeed! I have never seen anything so spectacular in my entire life!" Madara jumped back running off as Naruto easily caught up. "DAMN! I MEED TO STAY A SAFE DISTANCE AWAY TO PERFORM THE INFINITE TSUKIYOMI!" Madara growled at the realisation. He.. was just a toy compared to the God that stood before him, Uzumaki Naruto. Madara finally got away as he clasped his hands together, forming the ring for the genjutsu, however. Naruto managed to find Madara in time "TOO LATE! HAHA!" Madara casted the Justu as a yellow figure surrounded Naruto, he glanced back to see Mito with the nine tails avatar activated, she coughed as Naruto attempted to break free.

"This idiots trying to break Kuramas avatar?" she questioned. But to her surprise it cracked, only after the next blow did it shatter.

"What? It's not affecting him!? Could it be that.. that.. HE IS SOMEHOW IMMUNE TO IT?", Though Madara wasn't completely wrong he wasn't right.. Naruto burst forward at speeds only visible to Madara, as he shot an air bullet at the Uchiha. Who blocked, being grazed as fell back, Naruto appeared under Madara and kicked him up into the sky. "HE'S A MONSTER!" Madara cried, trying to fight back. Madara landed on the ground, as blood dripped down his body, he reached for his horn to break it, revealing his rinnesharingan. Suddenly as he was about to rush towards Naruto a hand emerged from his stomach. "ARGH-! What!?".

"Madara, oh how kind I've waited.. hundreds upon hundreds of years.. now my mother will be revived!" The person who had just attacked Madara was black Zetsu.

"Mother? WHAT IS THIS ZETSU!? I CREATED YOU!!" Madara demanded for an answer, wanting kill his creation.

"You? You made me? Haha! You made white Zetsu, there was no way on earth that you could make me! I am the son of the rabbit princess! I am the brother of the sage of six paths! Let me tell you a story, Madara. About.. four hundred years ago, in the time of the sage of six paths.." Madara listened as Zetsu spoke. "My mother.. is here!".

A woman ripped herself out of Madaras mouth, her long silver hair dancing around, he glanced at her son.. "Thank you, child." She smiled at Zetsu.

"Of course mother, Ōtsotsuki Kaguya.. Is back!".

Kaguya lifted her hand as she made her way to Obito who froze at sheer power of this woman.. "who is she? She.. her power is immeasurable!" he jumped back only to be grabbed by her, she sucked all the chakra out of him, affectively killing him.

She turned to Naruto and Mito, as her eyes widened, in Naruto she saw her Middle child, the Shinigami. His pearly white, unconscious eyes stared her down.. “The only one of my children that had learned to surpass me.. Aisuru, the shinigami.”, she thought as her lips curved into a smile. A single tear rushed down her face as she pulled him in for a hug.. "My child.." Kaguya caressed his back before feeling a fist in her gut, she jumped as she coughed up blood. Kaguya loosened her gripped as she head butted him. No reaction occured as he flipped her over and forced her through the dirt.

She caught her self as she twisted out of the soul and she kicked Naruto's face. Moto watched on astonishment before hearing a loud cough at her side, Madara had been laying my her the entire time. "That boy.. he is.. powerful. But at the.. at the moment she is stronger.." he coughed again.

Mito jumped up and shielded Naruto from the onslaught of attacks from Kaguya.

End of chapter