2

Minato nodded, Indicating that he agreed, "this is.. it..? Naruto.." Minato mumbled, sadly.

"Tou-sama!" Naruto yelled, jumping towards his father, who: was about to pick him up, until he remembered. Minato left Naruto hanging, a sorrowful look on his face.

“im sorry Naruto, but.. this is a necessity!”.

1 year later.

"Tou-san!" Naruto yelled, "please can you train me?" He asked, excited, only to hear the same thing as last time:

"Tomorrow.", Minato had been saying this for the past 4 months, and Naruto only just realised, he wil never get trained by his father. Slowly, Naruto made his way out of the kitchen he was in, making his way to the hokage' monument, sitting on Hashirama Senju, or more commonly known as the shodaime-hokage, Naruto's idol, his head was tucked into his knees, as he looked over the village he wanted to rule over.

but the only way I can do that is if I.. get trained, and tou-san won't train me..” Naruto thought, balling up his fist and punching Hashirama head, until his hand bled, "I hate it.. why are Mito-chan, and menma-nii, so lucky?".

"Because.. prophecies are word.. well, that's what they say." a voice muttered, as Naruto spun his head.

"What---?", No one was behind him, so he chalked it up to be his imagination. But, this thought still loomed over him. For along time. “hey! I have an idea! Why don't I watch them train, and copy the moves they learn!”, Naruto jumped up, excitedly and full of energy. Running home to see Menma finally unlocking his chakra chains, with Minato, Menma, and Kushina, smiling and giving him a "round-of-applause", Naruto smiled at this, slightly, but he once again frowned. It was always them, and never him.

After an hour, or so, they started training, Minato showed Mito and Menma some basic taijutsu movements. As they copied, failing. Naruto figured it would take them an hour to get it, so he left, eventually getting the hang of the movements, he jumped up, joyfully. He ran back. To show his father and mother, hoping they would finally acknowledge him.

However that never happened, they ignored him, though. It was hard, they did it, "go away! Baka!" Menma yelled, a sour look on his face. As Naruto looked down, sadly. He was crushed. All he wanted was acknowledgment, but he got neglect.

"Fine.." Naruto said, “i'll do it myself..!”, the child thought, fiercely. “i will become hokage'!”. Over the next year, Naruto's facial structure changed, slightly. He lost most of his baby fat, and, though he was relatively skinny, he was tall, and lean, well as lean as a five year old could be.

Naruto left to go to ichiraku for the first time, "yo," Naruto called, "one miso ramen please.", The stand owner, teuchi, turned to see Naruto.

"Hm? Who are you? I've never seen you around town." Teuchi explained.

"Ah, I'm.. sort of an introvert.." Naruto explained scratching the back of his head, nervously.

"I see, so what's your name?".

"Naruto uzumaki-namikaze, son of the fourth hokage.", Teuchi nodded hearing this, he passed Naruto his Miso ramen. Before seeing Naruto scoffing it down, he laughed.

"Hehe.. you really are just like your mother!", His laughs echoed through the stand, as Naruto laughed too, what could he say? the man had one hell of a contagious laugh. When Naruto finished: he left the stand, waving goodbye to teuchi. “thats one hell of a kid..”. teuchi frowned, noticing Naruto's greying eyes, "one hell of a kid." He mumbled as his daughter, ayame asked:

"Who?".

"Noone," he explained, before getting back to work. “hm, maybe I'll ask lord hokage' and lady Kushina about it.”.

A few weeks past, no sign of Naruto, but, finally, the hokage' family come the ramen stand, "hey teuchi, long time no see!", Minato smiled at his old teammate. As so teuchi.

"Yes it has, lord hokage," teuchi joked as asked if they wanted to usual, minato nodded, "say, minato, wheres Naruto?" Teuchi asked, the mood dropped.

"Who?" Kushina asked, her eyes showing ferocity.

"A boy, who looked somewhat like you: minato and kushina, claiming to be your child, and his excuse for people not seeing him often, was: 'because he was an introvert'.", Try his heart skipped a beat as Minato shot up, as did Kushina.

"Hey, teuchi, mind watching the kids?— Thanks!" He yelled before running off, Kushina intoe.

"Uhm.. did I say something?" Teuchi asked, his jaw hanging slightly open.

"No, it's just this "Naruto" person is someone we don't know." Menma explained, a well hidden smirk on his face, as if taking the teaching: "a ninja must see through deception." to heart. And deceiving the former shinobi.

Teuchi's face reddened hearing that! “that kid! He.. he lied to me!? And got a free meal out of it!” teuchi thought, his fist balling up. "I'm going to kill him!" His yells echoing through the village.

With Minato.

"Kushi?" Minato began, "what do we do?".

"He has got to be punished one way, or another!", She explained. Nor knowing what to do she decided to talk about it while lecturing Naruto.

"There you are!" Minato yelled, capturing Naruto's attention, hoping his father would acknowledge him, however, he was sorely mistaken, "Naruto! Why. Are. You. Using. Our. Name. For. Your. Self!?" Minato shouted, bursting Naruto's eardrums.

"T-tou-san! I don't know what you mean!" Naruto reasoned, to no avail.

"Follow me! To the hokage' office!". When minato and the other two got there, minato sent Kushina back to ichiraku to pick up the kids, "Namikaze, Uzumaki Naruto. You are hereby disowned as a child of the hokage', you may wish to change your last name, and if not that.. is your decision.".