22, the challenger and the loser.

(Naruto knows CHIDORI cus he saw kakashi use it, and Naruto is a prodigy so man was able to copy it, k?).

Kiba heard commotion, as he followed the noise, seeing a certain Cloud Nin fighting three Konoha Nin. “hes going toe-to-toe with the three of them? Who is this guy?” Kiba thought before hearing an explosion, he snapped his head to where Ryu was fighting, “Ryu Hanbin, an extremely talented shinobi, originating from Onigashima, in the land of the samurai, however he migrated to the Cloud for unknown reasons.” kiba recalled a konoha Nin with info on the participants of the exams. “i should thank him someday.”

Kiba charged towards Ohma ,who was caught of guard, and punched him, however Ohma countered this with a punch of his own, sending him flying backwards. And crashing into a tree, "KIBA!?" Choji yelled, using the partial expansion jutsu and slamming Ohma into a wall before grabbing hold of Kiba. "HE'S KNOCKED OUT, ALREADY! GET HIM AWAY, INO!". Ino nodded before picking up kiba and running off.

Meanwhile, Gaara got up from Ryu's attack and once again thrusted some sand towards him. Ryu froze, he couldn't move as he grumbled, "what timing, for my body to shut down at a time like this is.. Well, anticlimactic!". The same shot through Ryu almost killing him, if it wasn't for his genetics. “thank god for me being half Uzumaki! Their life force is phenomenal.”. Ryu saw Gaara, who was about to stomp on him, he smirked, "get your flabby tits off of me, filthy Jinchuriki!". Gaara growled however he slowly faded into unconsciousness, his lower body started to deform, as sand covered his legs, suddenly he burst upwards. The sand turned it a skeletal figure of the shukaku no Ichibi. Meat started fromung around it as it turned into the one tailed beast. Ryu frowned, "hehe.. I'm in trouble." He admitted, before seeing the shukaku's fist flying towards him. He dodged narrowly, but his arm was dislocated due to pressure, which even pushed the other shinobi away.

Quickly, Ohma's body became veiny as he knocked out Shikamaru and Choji. He made his way towards Ryu before grabbing his hand and thrusting him towards the Jinchuriki. Ryu wasn't expecting this as he felt his pale, he was flying through the air as he landed on the shukaku's head. The sand enveloped his legs he was able to push out and just barely knock out Gaara.

The sand beast retreated turning into nothing but rubble, as Ryu crashed into a tree, which softened the impact of hitting the floor. He crawled towards Gaara holding his hand out. "You kick ass, Gaara." He smiled before passing out. Kankuro and Temari ran towards Gaara while Ohma did the same for Ryu. The siblings ran off.

Gaara's eyes fluttered open, he noticed that he was in the arms of someone, he looked up and saw his sister. "Temari.." he spoke.

"Yes Gaara?" She asked.

"Kankuro.. you two, I'm sorry, for everything.", The elder siblings eyes widened, not expecting this From their blood thirsty brother.

"N-no worries, Gaara." Kankuro frowned. “what the hell was that?” he wondered “did that Ryu guy change Gaara?”.

Hours would pass as Ohma and Ryu had arrived at the tower, being fifth they decided to take a look around as Ryu eventually found a shower. "Yo Ohma, if someone comes looking for me tell them I'm in the shower!" Ryu explained as Ohma nodded.

Naruto stripped off his clothes revealing his overly and ripped scared body.

(From Vinland manga I just coloured it

(From Vinland manga I just coloured it.)

Ryu washed the blood off of himself, as he let out a satisfied moan. "I wonder.." he spoke, hearing his echo fill out the room.

"Yo'someone there?" A familiar voice said.

"Who're you?" Ryu asked.

"I'm Subaku No Kankuro, you?" Ryu's eyes widened as he saw the silouhett of a certain sand nin.

Quickly, he made a clone which subdued Kankuro. Who let out muffled screams. "Damn! Wanna know what interesting?" Ryu asked, "I don't care, that's what.".

Ryu quickly kicked out the Gennin, before drying himself off and exiting. Teleporting to his room, and dying his hair and painting his face, to cover the whiskers on his face. Suddenly the door burst open, as Kiba charged in, "YOU!" He shouted, "I KIBA INUZUKA CHALLENGE YOU TO A FIGHT!", Ryu scowled.

"Fuck off kid, I'm not here for jokes. I'm here to kick ass." He admitted, gripping Kiba's head, he growled, "and I don't like arrogant people, I despise people who think they're strong! When they're just humans in a world of giant!".

Kiba stood his ground, unfazed by the brute before him, "I'll teach you, don't think your all that when your not!".

Kiba nodded, making his way to the arena before hearing his name being called. However to his dismay he never heard Ryu's name. He heard Rocklee's.

"Hey, Author-san here! And I just wanted to say that Gaara was knocked out by Naruto and he had to withdraw, he also sealed the patch between himself, Temari and Kankuro. Thanks for listening. Anyway! On with the story!".

Kiba entered the ring, ready to fight the taijutsu specialist, he had a cocky grin on his face as he watched Lee get into a fighting stance, "Kiba Inuzuka! You defeated Neji, being the dead last of the class and making it so high must be an honour! However, I will crushing you! To prove that hard work can over power raw talent!" Lee declared before Charing at kiba and throwing a punch, Kiba dodge this but was hit by a roundhouse kick to his head, being flipped over and tackled to the ground, he got up, remarking about how powerful the rival was. As he He gave Akamaru a food pill. The dog seemed to change physically, as it became ferile and it's once snow white fur turned red.

"MAN BEAST TRANSFORMATION!" Kiba cried before Akamaru transformed into his owner and charged towards Lee, who redirected the blow and divorce Kiba out of bounds.

"Winner, Rocklee of the Leaf.".