SPARKY SPARKY BOOM BOOM!

Join my discord, it's pretty dead😪 (link in pfp)

https://discord.gg/qjwh8TcWmq

When they arrived at the forest of death the proctor, Anko Mitarashi, explained that they would have to sign some papers, "why? Because in here, this place you might die.", Once she said this most people faces paled.

"Shut up, let's get into this already." A sand shinobi said, head short red hair with a dark and gloomy look on his face. Anko whistled before throwing a kunai towards him, he dodged before turning to sand and appearing being the proctor. "Let's go, Temari, Kankuro.".

The two he addressed, stiffened before nodding, Ryu noticed this as he quirked his eyebrow. “peculiar, hm?” he thought, “he has an absurd amount of chakra, which is comparable to that of a jounin's, maybe even a Kage.. still he's off, depressed maybe? No.. tired, and sleep deprived.”.

"Anyway, GO!" Anko shouted as the teams rushed in.

Ohma and Ryu walked in slowly, before getting far enough away from the gate. "Disspell." Ryu spoke as the third team member vanished, "now I can rest my reserves.", He reached into his bag, pulling out an orange can, and gulping it down.

"Mind if I have one later?". Ryu nodded, tossing one to Ohma. They walked around before sensing three people making their way towards them. Hide!" Ohma said. Pushing  Ryu into a tree.

"Oh man! I'm sure I sensed someone here!" A blonde girl exclaimed angrily.

"What a drag! Ino, maybe next time don't rush in, for all you know they could've sensed us too." Shikamaru, a skinny yet lean soon to be clan head, scolded.

"C'mon Shikamaru.".

Shikamaru froze hearing his second teammates voice harden. "What is it Choji?" He asked.

"We're being watched by two people, they're absurdly strong. I don't think we can take them but there's no way their letting us be." Choji explained.

"Right—.".

Suddenly the group heard loud clapping from a bush as Ohma stood up, "Bingo! Bingo! You win a prize!", Ohma smiled. "Now please handover your scroll. Ryu and I wouldn't like any trouble.".

"Yo." Ryu slowly got up from the same bush.

"Alright, and what's in it for us?" Ino asked impatiently.

"You an idiot? Or just bitchy? There's nothing in it for you." Ohma scoffed.

"SHIKAMARU! CHOJI! KICK HIS AAS FOR ME!".

"Shut it Ino! YOU'RE A SENSORY NIN! YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNOW HOW HIGH THEIR CHAKRA LEVELS ARE!" Shikamaru growled finally intimidated by the two, even more so due to Ino incessant grumbling.

Ino seemed surprised, the lazy laid-back shinobi was loosing his cool, "ri-right!" She stuttered, before nodding.

Shikamaru slowly pulled a scroll out of his pocket before attempting to hand it over to Ohma. Suddenly a burst of sand shot past slamming Ryu into a tree. Ohma's and Team Asuma's eyes widened as they witnessed Ryu's supposed fall. "Hm.. you're not dead?" Gaara asked staring at hole he made in the tree.

"Yeah, believe it or not Im pretty strong too, Subaku no Gaara." Ryu explained, appearing behind Gaara.

"I see you are." Gaara smirked before turning around. "Fight me, show me your blood, and organs." He ordered monotonously.

"Well, isn't that abit explicit." Ryu laughed, before being once again enveloped by the sand. Easily he broke out, using a water jutsu, "mhm." Ryu nodded, “a Low Kage Level nin.”, Ryu charged towards gaara kicking, which gaara was able to block using his defence, sand covered Ryu's leg as he slammed the boy onto the floor, Ryu coughed, “well, damn! I may be strong but this kills! Damn! I might not have perfected it.. but I'll have to use it!” Ryu thought. Before holding out his hands. "First water! Then lightning! AND THEN.. FIIIREEE!!", He cried as he large explosions formed in his hands. He place his hands behind him before releasing the explosions and appearing next to Gaara slamming his hand into the jinchurikis face, sending him back.

WHAT!? MY ULTIMATE DEFENCE! WHAT WRING MOTHER? PROTECT ME!!” Gaara thought frantically.

"Sorry child." The shikaku scoffed. "I am not fast enough, BUT SHOW ME HIS BLOOD!".

"Temari.." Kakuro muttered, "what's wrong with his defence?".

"I'm not sure. His defence is almost instantaneous. He should have been able to block it.".

"Ryu! Need some help?" Ohma asked.

"No! Forget about me! Get the scroll!", Ryu frowned feeling his skin burning. "SPARKY SPARKY BOOM BOOM! BITCH!!!!", He screamed, thrusting his fist back and forming the explosions at the back of his elbow boosting the speed of his attack. Slamming his fist into Gaaras stomach. Gaara got up forming a handsign, he shut his eyes before sand enveloped himself, Ryu heard chanting coming from the sphere as he charged. “man.. this is some next ritualistic shit!”, you charged head in, towards gaara as spikes shot towards him, he dodged, before sending lightning to his hands. "CHIDORI!!"he screamed piercing through the sphere, instantly he regretted it seeing the dark outline of a beast. "SHUKAKU!?" Ryu asked he jumped back, he planted his foot into the hole he made and crushed Gaaras eyes. Screams filled the area as gaara pushed out of the sphere. His fist elongated as he thrusted it towards Naruto. “no.. now he's Kage level..”.

Earlier that day.

Menma sat up, seeing Kiba sitting at his bedside. "Ah!  Menma, don't push yourself!" Kiba scolded before helping Menma back down.

"Man, your so over protective." Menma chuckled. "So what brings you here?" He asked.

"What do you think? I just wanted to know how you were doing, and when you'll rejoin the battle field." Kiba explained smiling.

Menma froze, "Kiba.." he spoke.

"Yeah? What is it bro?".

"I'm.. I- There's no way for me to recover!" He cried as Kiba's eyes widened.

"T-this has to be a joke.. right? Menma tell me this is a joke!" Kiba pleaded. However no answer came as a deafening silence filled the room. "Who did this to you?" Kiba asked, Menma struggled to answer. "WHO THE FUCK DID THIS TO YOU!?".

"Kiba.. do you remember Naruto?"..

"YEAH, BUT WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING!?" Kiba asked, tears running down his face.

"You asked who did this to me, it was him..".

"Why would he do that? He has nothing against you!" Kiba explained.

"No, he has everything against me.. why? Cause we set him up." Menma admitted. Biting his bottom lip, "we changed him, and now.. my brother is..—." before Menma could finish kiba cut in.

"Brother!?".

Menma nodded. "Hanma Naruto, the forsaken child of the Uzumaki. my elder brother, and my assailant.".

Kiba shot up, making his way to the
Door, "don't worry Menma, I have an Uzumaki to kill.", Slowly and cool'y Kiba walked out the door shutting it behind him and going home.

An hour passed as kiba counted, "101! 102! 103! 104!" Suddenly kiba heard a voice.

"Kiba what are you doing here? Your going to be be late to the exam!".

Kiba ran through through the forest with his teammates, his Hinata hyuuga' and Shino Abirame. "Let's split up, guys! Akamaru with me! Hinata: you Go with Shino.", The two nodded before disspearing. “i have to get stronger! The chunin exams are just a stepping stone for when I eventually kill him! Hanma Naruto!”.

End of a cool chapter.