the final fight (1)

"SO WHAT IF I AM!? ITS NOT LIKE I ASKED TO BE! THAT BASTARDS THE ONLY REASON THOSE TWO ARE FUCKING DEAD! AND IM GOING TO MAKE HIM PAY BY MAKING HIS SEE THE VILLAGE SPENT HIS LIFE TRYING TO PROTECT GO INTO FUCKING FLAMES!!" Naruto screamed, his eyes tearing up, as zabuza let go of him.

"Fine, just, don't keep any other secrets. If they knew who you were from the beginning it could've took mine, yours, and Haku's life." The demon of the mist explained, letting out a sigh, "but damn..I'll have to train, even my clone couldn't go against Mr. sharingan..".

"I'll train you, both you, and haku, in the ways.. of Shi :the death arts!".

Zabuza looked at Naruto, raising his eyebrow, "the hell is that?".

"It's the taijutsu that I created, not even she knows about it!" Naruto smirked, "the taijutsu style can counter any other, however, it's only weakness.. is.. the hummingbird stance, the fourth hokage's!" Naruto balled up his fist.

A week later.

Zabuza walked towards Gato, "hm? Zabu-bitch, you look abit more defined!" Gato smiled, walking up to the masked mercenary, "but you know, you failed last time, so I don't expect much—." A small dagger appeared next to Gatos throat. "K-Kósuqé!" The stubby man yelled, "I order you to stop!".

"Ya'know Gato, I don't hate a lot of people, most of them I like, why? Because they are back stabbing stubby shmucks!" Naruto mocked holding the blade closer to Gato's neck. "I know what you were thinking of doing: betraying us. And I just want to let you know, I hate traitors!", Naruto chuckled before relaxing. (P.s shmuck is British/UK slang for disrespect(ful).) "Let's go, zabuza, haku.", A disgusting smile appeared on Naruto's face. As he slowly walked away, towards the bridge.

The team waited, for the konoha group, patiently, haku gulped, looking towards his master, who nodded, haku got into a stance, a mix of the Yuki style, and the death arts, he charged into zabuzas mist, metals clanging were heard as the mist dissipated, haku was going toe-to-toe with kakashi, "c'mon Haku!" Zabuza smirked under his mask, her grasped his sword and charged at kakashi who formed a mud wall, punching through it and trying to grab zabuza, zabuza brought his sword down attempting to severe the copy ninjas hand, this seemed to work, before kakashi poofed into smoke, "damn!" Zabuza groaned, before turning around, feeling the air shift, and blocking three kunai that soared through the air.

"Tsk-!" Naruto moaned before gripping kakashi's wrist. And twisting it the wrong way, the masked konoha nin Screamed.

"FUCK!" He grasped his now broken wrist. "the shinobi devourer, you are.." kakashi mumbled, "RUN! YOU'RE JUST GENNIN! HE'LL KILL YOU!". Menma smirked, before charging at Naruto, throwing a smoke bomb, "stupid," kakashi mumbled, bighting his lip. Naruto broke kakashi's leg not wanting him to interfere.

"Me~nma!" Naruto sang, noticing the now confused look on Menma's, and kakashi's face, "heh-! I've waited so long.. to murder your ass!" Menma pulled out a kunai and kurled It towards Naruto , who grabbed the hilt, and threw it back stabbing Menma's shoulder.

"Ah—!" Menma yelled, pushing through the pain, and attempting to kick Naruto who grabbed the sole of Menma's foot and pulled of his sandle, forcing Menma to lose balance. Naruto stabbed Menma's leg.

"Hey.. kakashi, wanna know why they call me the "devourer of shinobi"? Well, if so let me show you." Naruto opened his mouth as his jaw grew to unimaginable lengths, a smirk made its way onto his face, seeing the horrified looks on the shinobis face, "Haha! I'm just kidding." He laughed,before grabbing Menma's collar, "but this is why." Naruto made a hand sign, "torture technique: devour." He uttered these words, as Menma's eyes widened, he felt his body grow skinny slowly. "It'll take an hour, or so, but you'll feel you body slowly wither, until you do insane.". Naruto turned to Menma and and Mito, who were looking on in horror, "it's your turn..!" Naruto smiled, at Ōkī.

Her eyes hardened as she just now comprehended what happened, "why.. Naruto-kun?" She asked, mito's eyes widened. As she looked at the devourer, her legs were frozen, they had been since she saw Naruto's jaw change. Suddenly the two burst forwards, yelling; fire style fire ball jutsu, sasuke then fueled this with a wind style wind bullet.

"I'm going to kill you, you bastard!" Mito yelled, as Naruto walked through the fire ball, and appeared next to Ōkī pulling out her left eye. He then kicked Mito's side sending her into kakashi, who managed to catch her.

"Zabuza, kill hatake." Naruto ordered as zabuza drove his sword into kakashi's neck who substituted with a log, holding Mito. "Tsk-! Forget it, we'll do it later." Naruto pulled his eye out and replaced it with Ōkī's "ah~! I can see so much now!" Naruto smiled, "you, Ōkī, couldn't use this eye to its full potential. But I will!". Screams erupted the area, Ōkī gripped her eye socket.

"G.. give it back to he.. her..!" Menma groaned, crawling towards Naruto.

"Hm~ you can still move, can you? That's surprising.. that jutsu would be enough to render a jounin emobile, your will power is phenomenal. But: Haki alone cannot beat... A God.".

Cliffhanger~~ kinda~~ sorta~~