Amirgaal and the Susano'o

(ngl this chapters abit dry in my opinion..)

Naruto woke up in a small tent.. bandages wrapped around his body, he managed to get up as he groaned. "Ugh! What time is it?", He left the tent as he saw Madara fighting the shinobi from Iwa, and easily over powering them, Madara was at full power, rejuvenated. Madara finished off the Nin before noticing Naruto.

"It's you.. boy!" Madara smiled. As he walked towards Naruto.

"Ita~! I'm still healing." Naruto chuckled before seeing Madara appear behind him.

"You say that.. but the Rinnegan says different.. you're at full health." Madara explained as Naruto let out a sigh.

"Alright.. let's see what you can do.." Naruto growled before jumping away from Madara.

"Alright.. lets-." Madaras eyes widened as Naruto disapear.. "HE RAN!?".

Naruto was at where the allied forces were, they were fighting the Akatsuki and the reanimations. The blonde wondered round as he made his way to where the leaf ANBU were, "hm?" He asked, seeing a familiar emo raven haired teen. “he made it into the ANBU?”, as Naruto neared Sasuke the emo noticed him.

"You..? What are you doing here!?" Sasuke asked anger seeping through his veins..

"Meh, I dunno.. I was just bored and ended up here.. why?" Naruto chuckled, seeing sasukes sour face.

"Idiot. This isn't a place for a Kage so fuck off!" Sasuke yelled as he was fighting Deidara.

"Alright." Naruto continued to walk around, seeing people die, "yeah.. why aren't I helpun the others?" Naruto came across two familiar people at odds. Madara Uchiha. And Mito. Madara paused, seeing Naruto as he smirked.

"You're here..", Mito snapped Sher head back, to see Naruto.

him..” she thought.

"You, Jinchuriki.. let's postpone our quarrel.. I would like to fight him." Madaras eyes analysed Naruto.

"Sorry oldman, I'm married. Besides I don't wanna fight you just yet." Naruto smirked sensing a familiar person, his head slowly turned, enough time for the person to appear. "Hue.".

"Naruto." Hue greeted as he stood beside Naruto. "Are you ready? This is a battle to the end.", Naruto nodded at Hue as they both stared intently at eachother.

"This.. is kinda awkward.. you wanna fight or no?" Naruto joked as Hue laughed.

"Funny. Let's." Hue charged at Naruto, pulling out a sword as he slashed vertically. "USE THE UCHIGATANA!" Hue demanded, not seeing the blonde with it.

what do I gotta do to get rid of this guy!?" Naruto growled as ax kicked Hue, sending him back.  "AND FOR MY FINAL ACT.. WATASHI NO OPPAI!!" Naruto yelled. As Hue shielded himself before realising.

"Oppai?" His lowered his guard only to be hit by a flame destroyer jutsu. Almost being hit if he hadn't trained his reflexes. His arm was burned and he was in pain. “The last time we fought he wasn't nearly as strong as he is now!”, Hue snapped his head back to see Madara. "Why is he—!?" Madaras kick collided with Hue's face as he was sent flying back. “Why.. is Madara helping.. Naruto!?”.

Madara growled as He glared at Hue. "He is my prey!" Madara announce as he kicked Hue head.

"ARGH!" Hue cried, as blood driped down his head. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? WE'RE ON THE SAME TEAM!" Hue yelled.

"Idiot.. I have no team. I am the team!" Madara forced chakra into his fingers before Forcing it into Hue's ear.

"AHH!" He cried once again, but he froze.. "my..—." tears filled his eyes as he screamed. “MY VOICE!!”.

Mito stared intently at the battle soon to be, “two of the strongest people in the world.. about to Duke it out Infront of my eyes..? A once in a life time opportunity.”, she admitted, scowling at Naruto.

"You," Naruto spoke, turning his head to his sister. "Go fight with Minato, tell him I said thanks for the medic nin.".

Medic NIN?”, she asked as hee eye brows furrowed. She nodded, "right.".

Naruto's and Madaras just stared at each other before— BAM.  Naruto threw Amirgaal's summoning shard in the air. As Madara noticed something different.. Amirgaal was different. A golden armour around his body, his eyes, open. And instead of being a separat entity to Naruto he was more like a Susano'o, encapsulating the summoner in his demonic blue aura. "Huh?" Naruto asked. Stunned at what had just occurred.

"You.. really are.." Madara frowned. "Amirgaal's master.", He walked towards Naruto forming his own Susano'o as they stared at eachother. "The perfect Susano'o, versus the legendary Amirgaal.".

Nice 1