9: chunin exams, and the, soon, arrival of "N".

"Their dead.. onee-chan they were killed by.. that thing! Lord hokage' gave us a false mission! There was never any magic Hakobe ice! Ever! He lied to us!" Naruto explained, snuggling into her chest, looking for comfort, "they.. they died because of him..!", Naruto's face hardened as he loosened his grip from Ōkī. "Onee-chan..".

"Yes, Naruto?".

"I.. dont wanna be hokage', no. Not anymore, I still wanna be a shinobi, but not of the leaf. Can we go to the cloud village?".

Years would go by, with the leaf village presuming the team, consisting of Naruto, Sensui, and Shinobu, were dead. The chunin exams were only a short amount of time away, a month, to be exact. "Yo, Menma!" Kiba called, as Menma turned to him, nodding, "alright! The Gennin exams are only a day away! I wonder if we'll be on the same team?".

"Probably, you are the dead last, it would make sense." He explained, as kiba Irked, "besides, I'm gonna be hokage', and I need my friend on my team so he can be my secretary!".

"Yeah, makes sense," a timid voice spoke up, as kiba blushed.

"H-Hinata-chan!".

"Kiba-kun.." she retorted, "hey, do you remember Naruto?" Hinata asked as kiba nodded.

"Yeah what about him-? Yeah we're has that guy been? I still haven't seen him.".

"I know, Lord hokage' said that he was K.I.A'd, and that his entire team was too!", Kiba stiffened hearing that, but then stuffed a laugh.

"W-wait..? You're telling me that a special Jounin was killed in a C-ranked mission?" He asked, as his face reddened from oxygen deprevention, Hinata giggled, as she placed her hand in kibas, he stopped laughing as his face reddened even more. Slowly, he turned to her, as she smiled at him, he brought his face next to hers, closing his eyes, "Hinata-chan..", he mumbled, enveloping her lips, kissing her, and then pulling back. "I.. love you.".

Hinata once again kissed him, "HINATA!" A man yelled, he was Hinatas father, and he didn't seem too happy, "who is this shabby commoner? An inuzuka, I see. He smells like an inu himself." He explained before grabbing Hinatas hand, she winced abit, but what could she do? Her father was a jounin, not only that: but a jounin elite!

"Hey!" Kiba shouted, as hiashi turned to him.

"HM?" He asked, kiba stepped back before mustering up enough courage to fight.

"LET HINATA GO!OR ELSE I'LL BEAT YOUR ASS!", Hiashi froze, as he gave Hinata a stern look, before sighing.

"Very well, if you can beat Neji hyuuga in a taijutsu bout, then Hinata will be yours, however. She'll be expelled from the hyuuga', and be adopted into the inuzuka clan," Hiashi explained, as bead of sweat travelled down Kiba's forehead.

"shit! Neji hyuuga? Whos- oh! Him, the hyuuga' prodigy, I'll kick his ass, right? He can't be any stronger than Menma! Or sasuke!" Kiba deduced, as he nodded, "heh-! Fine, I'll kick his ass, and if I win you have to also remove the caged bird seal hinata-chan told me about!". Hiashi glared at Hinata, "I'll see you in a week! Tell him he'll have to train, 'cause I ain't going easy!". Hiashi scoffed, as he dragged Hinata to the hyuuga' compound. Kiba ran as fast as he could, making his way too the Uzu-kaze compound. He knocked on the door and asked for Menma.

"Hm? Kiba? What are you doing here?" Menma asked.

"Well, I want you to train me. Starting now. Why? Because I'm fighting Neji hyuuga'." Kiba explained, rushing, and grabbing Menma's hand. He didn't budge.

"Firstly.. I leave you two alone.. for five minutes, yoy get in a fight, too scared to fight. Secondly, I can't help you with Neji, he's stronger than even Mito, he's a prodigy among prodigies.." Menma retorted, sighing, "but I know one person.. one person who could help you!".

------------------------------------------