Strange School

Kiyos pov

I woke up In a locker. I banged on it a couple of times before before falling out. "I guess it wasn't locked" I said feeling embarrassed. Ok Kiyo calm down and think things through. Well my names Kiyo Ishimaru. I'm sixteen years old and attending hopes peak under the title of ultimate lawyer. I was standing in class went I felt dizzy? Ahh that doesn't make sense!

My thoughts were cut off by a brown haired boy coming out of the locker. Wait! That's-

"legoshi!" I greeted my friend

"Kiyo your here too buddy." legoshi grinned "hey I didn't know you were an ultimate!"

"yes I'm the ultimate lawyer" I replied.

"ah I guess that makes sense seeing as you so law abiding"

"there's nothing wrong with following the rules!" I argued

"whatever. We should find out where the hell we are"

I opened the door and as soon as I did I saw a room full of teenagers just like me.

"they seem to be our classmates" I whispered "it would probably be best if we introduced ourselves to our fellow prisoner's." I nodded.

The first to come up to us was... Dayla and oda!

"dalya! I'm glad to see your alright" I said hugging my best friend.

"you two kid" he said ruffling his hair.

"wait a minute you guys are also ultimate!" legoshi gasped

"yep I'm the ultimate daredevil" dalya said proudly

"and I'm the ultimate hacker" oda said slyly.

I nodded "well I should probably get talking to everyone else bye guys"

"bye!"

I walked around for a bit until I saw a girl with brown hair.

"hey there I'm cala marine the ultimate peanist!" she said with a bright smiled.

"nice to meet you cala I'm Kiyo Ishimaru the ultimate lawyer"

"wow an ultimate lawyer that's pretty cool!"

"hehe thanks"

I blushed a little bit out of embarrassment was about to leave when a girl on roller skates literally crashed into us.

"wow sorry these things are hard to control sometimes" she scratched her head looking embarrassed. The girl had one red eye and one pink eye and her hair was pink on one side and purple on the other. Her hair was held up in curly pigtails.

"hi! My names madori sato I'm the ultimate skater!"

I waved still a little shoken up from the crash.

"Well see you around!" she got on her feet and skated

"I should get going too" cala said walking off.

I guess that means I should get back to introductions. I decided to talk to what looked like a high-school couple. The boy had white hair with cristal blue eyes and a rose in his pocket. The girl had brown hair with bangs that covered one eye. The one eye that was visible was gray.

"hey sorry to interrupt I was wondering if you could tell me who you are" I asked.

"sure thing" the boy spoke up "I'm kaido kazami the ultimate flowest (he's a flower arranger) and this beautiful lady is maya susumoto the ultimate caretaker"