A Way Out

Hanakos pov

I let out a tired sigh. It's hard to believe that we've been trapped in this school for five days now. No police or anything anything has come to save us. I can't help but feel hopeless when I think about that. Has everyone forgot about us?

"hey hanako you feeling ok?" gracie asked worriedly. It had become a routine for us to check the school in groups for an exit. Today I was partnered with gracie.

"yeah I'm fine hina just spacing out a bit" I said reassuringly

I suddenly felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I jumped at the sudden contact and looked down to see my cousin takai hugging my waist.

"aww hey cus" I giggled  " what are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be with neko?"

"well I was but then he left with some other guys to go train and I'm bored! So can I hang out with you?" he asked hopefully. I

"aww how can I say no to you" I said ruffling his hair "that ok with you gracie"

"of course!" she smiled sweetly

"yay let's go!" takai cheered.

We walked around the school and tried our best to find a way out but to no avail.

"so we're really trapped here" gracie whimpered.

I took her by the shoulder and stared her straight in the eyes "look at me gracie. We're going to get out of here I promise so please stay calm"

She nodded and wiped her tears away "ok. Thank you"

"your so cool cus!" takai grinned.

"thanks cus" I chuckled "now let's go to the dining hall I'm starving"