Occult Killer

Aikos pov

We all took our places at the stands. Even when I was careful another life was taken but I'm sure as hell not going to let them get away with it!

"I don't think we need to continue this trail it's obvious who the killer is" hitori said suddenly. I was surprised. He'd found out who the killer was? "it was a ghost! The ghost took Parises soul!" nevermind god what a disappointment!

"it wasn't a ghost that killed Paris hitori" I said feeling embarrassed to even say that.

"why would you say that? Are you a non believer?" hitori said pouting.

"Well yeah because believing in ghosts is dumb but I have real world facts that proof it wasn't a ghost"

"you don't have any proof!" hitori yelled "we were in an occult sommoning, the lights turned off on their own and Paris was killed without a weapon. It was definitely a ghost! Trust me I'm skilled in this area"

"he has a point" raioku muttered.

"shut up dumbass!"

"hay! No need to be mean!" he whined.

"now if you'd actually let me talk I could explain to you how the killer did it!"

"go ahead aiko we're listening" Rita said sweetly.

"thank you! Now let's start off with the lights. Mai you can back me up on this one can't you?"

"yep the lights were definitely tampered with" Yuuya said confidently.

"how can you tell?" Lee asked.

"trust me sweetcheeks when you've been on stage as much as me you learn to tell the difference"

"I see" Lee said blushing. I guess the sweetcheeks comment caught him off guard.

"ok but what about the weapon?" raioku asked "I really couldn't find one no matter how hard I looked"

"I found it" I said simply.

"what!" raioku gasped.

"it was underground. The weapon was a thin spear that could fit through a small hole"

"ahh clever" mystery girl said

"but how did anyone manage to use the spear?" Rita asked "we were all together so no one should have been able to stab Paris with it"

"it must have been the ghost!" hitori exclaimed. I rolled my eyes. This is getting stupid.

"the spear was placed on a lunching machine and put on a timer to lunch the spear up when the timer ran out. I think this is proof enough that the murder was planned"

Everyone gasped.

"so who's the killer then?" may asked.

"Well judging by how well this is planned I can't think of anyone other than you Jin!"

"huh?"

"think about it. Jin didn't tell anyone beforehand about this occult sommoning he just randomly came up to us about it. No one else would have had time to plan the murder this well other than Jin himself!"

"no way your lying! Jin would never do that because- because he's too lazy!" hitori argued

"I'm sure he could put the effort in if he really wanted to" mystery girl said.

"no your wrong he's not a killer!"

I sighed "hitori I know it's hard. Sending the person you love to their death is the hardest thing you could do but we have to do it I'm sorry"

"no! Jin please say something! Tell them they're wrong!"

Jin sighed. "sorry pal but they got me. There nothing I can do other than admit it."

"what?"

"alright its voting time! Time to choose who the blackened is come on hurry up hurry up!"

So we were rushed into voting and answered right with Jin.

"why Jin why'd you do it" hitori sobbed.

"because I was scared of what would happen to me once everyone saw that video" he whispered. So the video did cause a murder damnit.

"what could have frightened you so bad in that video?" rita asked.

"it showed my parents hobby" he said through gritted teath. "my parents have always been like a Cult. Killing innocents off in brutal ways for the sake of their god. I grew up watching people die in front of me. I thought it was normal. I thought my parents were doing a good thing. That was until they ripped my kind, sweet, beautiful girlfriend to bloody peices! I feared my parents ever since that day. I was afraid of what they'd do to me if anyone saw that tape. So there you have it. Paris died cause I'm a fucking cowered!"

We were all stunned into silence. It was crazy to think that lazy care free Jin had such a fucked up life. And that life forced him to kill someone.

"I'm sorry I didn't know I would have helped you if I did!" hitori sobbed.

"it ain't your fault kid this is all on me" he turned to Monokuma "shall we get the punishment started?"

"rightio! Let's give it everyone we've got itsssss punishment Time"

Jin was tied down to a pole with a sommoning circle underneath him. Two people who looked like his parents came up to him with knives. As he screamed a title card popped up

Jin yutas punishment
A gift to the gods

They started cutting him leaving several cuts on his arms, legs and stumack. His blood dripped down to the circle lighted it up and a ghost came out ripping him in half.

We stood there in silence staring at the bloody seace in front of us. After some time we walked to the elevator two less then before.