New Students

Kiyos pov

woke up In a strange room. It looked like a classroom? Funny we never found a classroom in this supposed school before and now we just appeared in one?

"who the fuck are you!" I turned around to see a girl with short black hair with red tips and a hogai like mine glaring at me. There were four girls and two boys standing behind her nervously. Legoshi, miku, oda, riku, aoi and Merada were also standing behind me.

"Umm hi I'm kiyo and these are my friends legoshi, riku, oda, miku, aoi and Merada. We've found ourselves in the middle of a Killing Game."

"funny so are we" she muttered.

"wow two killing games happening at the same time! What a twist! Oh wait I totally knew about that!" Monokuma popped up giggling.

"you!" she growled.

"but why are two class trails happening at the same time you may ask. Well that's what you gotta find out! Along with where you are, the secrets of this school and who the mastermind of each class is. You kids have got Twenty-four hours to find out all the secrets before we have a final class trail to end it all! Good luck!"he disappeared.

"god I hate that bear" she muttered.

"your not the only one" legoshi replied.

She sighed "Well since we're going to be working together I should introduce myself. I'm Aiko haruno. These are my friends hitori" she pointed to a short boy wearing a selaton hoodie  "Rita" she pointed to the blonde girl "may" she pointed to the cutsy girl with a bow holding her hair together "Sora" she pointed to a surfer looking boy "Yuuya" she pointed to a biker looking guy "and mystary girl"

"mistary girl?"

"she can't remember a thing about herself not even her own name so we just call her mystery girl" Aiko explained. That pretty strange but I guess she can't help it.

"Well we only got Twenty-four hours to solve all the mysteries so we better get cracking" mistary girl said.

"your right let's get moving!" I said determinedly.

"you seem like the one in charge so you're with me ace Attorney!" Aiko said dragging me out the room.

"ow ok!" I yelled in protest.

After this trail it will all be over. If we don't mess up now we can all go home. Dear God please let us get through this!