First Motive

Takas pov

I walked into the rec room with the others when I heard mokoto scream.

"I need to get out! I need to get out right now!"

"what are you talking about mokoto?" sayaka asked worriedly.

He didn't say a word he simply pointed to the box full of tapes with our names on it. I picked up the one with my name on it and plugged it in.

What popped up on the screen was a video of my dad and little brother kokichi.

"son I am so proud of you for getting into hopes peak academy. You worked so hard and you definitely deserve it!"

"are you watching this big bro? You're awesome and I'm definitely going to be just like you when I grow up!"

My family? It feels like it's been forever since I last saw them. I felt warm tears run down my cheek. I just wanted to run through the screen and hug them both. I quickly wipe my tears away before anyone saw. The mastermind is clearly trying to make me miss my family so much that I'll kill well it won't work.

Just when I was feeling brave again the screen flashed to someone horrifying. Dad was missing and kokichi was chained up in a dark room.

"I'm sorry big bro" he whimpered "please I want to go home!"

"aww such a sad thing to have happened such a small and helpless boy" Monokumas taunting voice came through the speakers "but what on earth could have happened such a once happy family?"

FIND OUT AFTER GRADUATION!

"damnit!" I yelled slamming my fists on the desk "how could they do something so cruel to a twelve year old boy!"

"hey take it easy" mondo yelled pulling me away from the desk. Without really thinking I buried my head into mondos chest.

"they took him" I sobbed "they took my baby brother"

"hey I get it" he said gently hugging me "your bros important to you mine was too but you need to keep a clear head got it! Your kid brother will be ok I promise"

I nodded hugging into his chest. I could hear Monokuma laughter in the background. He was clearly loving our dispair