The Masterminds Identitys Are Revealed

Kiyos pov

We all took our places at the stands for the final time. This is it. After this we can go home. I can't afford to mess up now!

"ok so where do we start?" riku asked.

"I think we should talk about the whereabouts of the school right oda?" Rita said.

"Umm right!" oda said blushing slightly "I think the school we're in is sackera high"

Everyone gasped.

"so we're in the same bourding school where the murder suicide took place in" I said in shock.

"hold on if that's true then how come we never ran into each other? We were in the same school weren't we?" merada said looking confused.

"it's quite simple actually. Sackura high it a school split up into three sections. The boys area, the girls area and the main building for classes. I believe if the masterminds placed my class in the boys area and placed aikos class in the girls area then we couldn't have met despite being in the same school"

"that's insane" riku muttered.

"but are we sure it's Sackura high?" legoshi asked.

"yep classroom C was coated in blood so that pretty much confirms it" Aiko said.

"true that place was a blood bath" riku shuttered

"ok so we confirm the place but how does that help us find out who the masterminds are" Mystery girl asked.

"I think I have a good idea" hitori spoke up "Kiyo can you tell everyone about the murder suicide case in sackera High?"

"ok" I said "Well a young girl named himari de anglio suffered a mental breakdown in class and killed everyone including herself. There were no survivors"

"dear god" Sora said covering his mouth in shock.

"de anglio. Doesn't that name sound familiar kiyo?" Aiko asked.

"yeah it does" I said eyeing the two de anglio girls.

"wait you think it's us?" may said in disbelief "I've never even met her before this!"

"yeah that's right!"

"no you definitely have!" riku argued "the two of you were talking like you've known each other for years!"

"plus you two look identical there's no way not related!" Aiko said.

"so you got us. How annoying" may muttered.

"all that work we put in and you found it out so quickly" miku said

"such Dispair!" they both yelled at the same time.

"wait so you guys are really the masterminds!" Yuuya said in disbelief.

"in the flesh baby" miku giggled.

"and we picked this place cause it was abandoned and it just hold such a special place in hearts since its the place big sis died." may said cutely.

"but why do this in the first place" Rita asked.

"I think I can answer that" I spoke up "me and Aiko found a file on the de anglios. Their mother went crazy and tortured her own family. That's the reason himari committed a murder suicide and its the reason these two started up and killing game for their own classmates!"

They both giggled "wow kiyos so smart! Yes it's true mother showed us true despair so we desided to show all of you despair!"

"that was your reason for all of this!" hitori said trembling with rage.

"oh pop quiz" may yelled "the de anglio file said that there was triplets. So who is the third de anglio?"

"the only person who fits that description is mystery girl" I replied.

"huh? Me?"

"you can't remember anything about yourself so you fit the description best" I explained.

"ding ding ding we have a winner" miku yelled "yep mystary girl is our sister"

"if I'm really your sister then can you please tell me  who I am" she begged.

"haha look at you begging like a dog! Well alright since you asked so nicely" may said cruely "your name is makenize de anglio. Our hated sister"

"hated?"

"yes! We hated you with every fibre of our being!" miku spat "you always held on to hope while the rest of us fell into despair and we hated you for that! We even wiped your memory completely so that you couldn't interfere with our plans!"

"you took my memories" makenize said in disbelief.

"that right and we were glad to watch you suffer you worthless, insignificant bi-"

"that's enough!" Aiko yelled slamming her hand on the stand. " I think it's about time you went through with the punishment. That's the rules of your little killing game isn't it"

"Aiko wait we shouldn't-"

"shut up!" aiko cut me off "they've taken too much from us they can't come out of this alive!"

"she's right" miku said with a huge grin "we need to get on with the punishment"

"let's give it everything we've got!" may giggled.

"iiiiiiiiits punishment Time!"

The girls stood on a stage alongside Monokuma in front of a crowd. The sign above them read.

May and miku de anglios punishment
The end of the killing game!

The room went dark and the girls were tied down to the stage by the wrist. The crowd got on the stage and began using many different torture methods on the girls. Stabbing, waterbourding, eletricution, braking their fingers and toes and rat torture. The execution ended with the ceiling collapsing on them, crushing them to death.

The twelve of us just stood there staring. Despite the bloody mess in front of us we couldn't help but feel relieved. It was finally over.

The door behind us opened, revealing the future Fondation. My dad ran up to me and pulled me into a hug.

"oh son I thought I'd never see you again!"

I burst into tears "papa! I was so scared! I didn't know how much more I could take!"

"I know buddy but your safe now kid"

I'm safe now. I cried tears of relief into my dad's chest while he cried with me. Everything going to be ok now.