Biker Gang Leader

Kokichis pov

It was lunch time and I needed to go to the bathroom so I got a hall pass from the teacher and did my business. Once I left however I saw a biker looking guy with a younger blonde guy.

"this is a pretty sweet ass school owada sempi" the blonde boy grinned.

"nah kid this school is just a shit hole full of goodie goodie little bitches" he muttered. Man they definitely look like delinquents! I gotta put a stop to this!

"hey can I see your hall pass?" I asked.

"huh? Who the fuck are you shrimp!?" the blonde boy yelled.

"I'm kokichi and I can't allow you to break any rules in this school! My big brother respects rules above all else and I refuse to let him down!"

"why you little-" he was cut off by the older boy placing a hand on his shoulder.

"who is your brother?" he asked.

"kiyotaka ishimaru" I said proudly.

"tch I hate that guy but I respect that you care so much about your brother" he patted the other boy on the back "come on takemichi let's get back to class"

"what! Owada sempi why would you listen to this little shrimp?" takemichi yelled.

"cause he looks up to his big bro and I can respect that" he said simply.

"sempi" he said looking remorseful.

"come on kid let's get moving" they went back into class and I followed him.

I sat down next to big bro and looked at owada sempi nervously.

"kokichi what's wrong?" he caught me staring at owada and his gaze grew sharp did that ruffian bother you? If he did I'll-"

"it's ok big bro he didn't bother me." I said quickly "I actually caught him outside without a hall pass and I made him go back to class"

"add a boy kichi! I'm so proud of you for keeping law and order in this school" taka said ruffling my hair. Oh yeah I'm supposed to be helping taka make new friends! Maybe I should ask owada since he seems kinda cool.

I walked up to him and he grinned at me "hey kid"

"hey owada-San"

"just call me mondo kid enough of the formal shit"

Ok mondo would you please hang out with my brother?" I asked.

"tch why would I hang out with that prick?" he growled.

"please! My brother hasn't made any friends yet and I want him to be happy here" I said flashing him the puppy dog eyes.

"you really love your brother huh?" he said softly "fine I'll hang out with the prick! Takemichi you look after the kid"

"what! Why the fuck am I stuck on babysitting duty?" he yelled

"just do it" he growled.

"yes sempi" he sighed as I sat next to him.

He pretty much spent the whole time sulking. I didn't mind though cause I got to see my brother smile.

(by the way takemachi is a member of the crazy diamonds and is the person who appeared on the hit list in ultra Dispair girls)