A Final Investigation

Hanakos pov

I walked down the halls with a sense of perpose. Just one more trail and we can all go home. Come on hanako you got this!

We all split up to cover more ground. I was in the library when a interesting looking file caught my eye.

"the case of the de anglio family

Margaret de anglio was a former future Fondation member before she was turned to despair by Monica towa and left the Fondation after freeing her. From there she killed multiple families and even tortured her own family. The torture was so bad that her husband hung himself and her oldest daughter committed a murder suicide in her own boarding school. Margaret was eventually caught and executed. Her remaining children the three de anglio triplets and her sons deigo and Marco were put under intense therapy. 15 years later and miku and May de anglio held a double killing game where they had there own classmates kill each other before executing themselves. The surviving de anglio triplet makenzee set to raising her brothers Marco and deigo. After years of her care deigo became a police officer. The whereabouts of Marco de anglio is unknown"

So the mastermind is part of the de anglio family? That's all I could go off on right now. Monokumas calling us now so I better hope I'm right.