Cold Blooded Killer

Hanakos pov

We all took our places at the stands once again. I knew who the killer was without a shadow of a doubt. The only thing I had to do now is prove it.

"so we don't need to do this trail right?" michi said suddenly "I mean izuku hung himself and nesko still alive technically so the reason why he vomited blood doesn't matter. So we can just vote for them and be done with it!" she sounded hopeful. I understood how she felt. I didn't want to condemn anyone to death either but I afraid we have to do it.

"I sorry michi but it was definitely murder"

"huh? How can you be so sure?" kimari asked.

"Well to start thing off the Monokuma file stats izukus cause of death as unknown" I explained.

"Well maybe Monokuma said that cause he wanted to hide the fact that it was a suicide" token argued.

"that's a good point but I agree with hanako" hinata spoke up "after all izukus rope marks looked more like strangulation rather than hanging"

"and what about neskos?" sataro asked "how do you explain the fact that he randomly vomited blood?"

"simple. He was poisoned" hinata said.

Everyone gasped.

"and looking at neskos situation I think we can easily say who the killer is"

"we can?" kimari said in disbelief.

"yes. It was you wasn't it karu!" I yelled pointing at the girl.

"huh? Me?" karu said tearfully "why would you accuse me!?"

"nesko vomited blood and fell into a coma at 9:15am. The poison available to us is a slow acting poison that takes an hour to kill. Taking that into consideration he must have taken the poison around breakfast time" I explained

"that would make sense but how does this link karu to his murder?" konaki asked.

"don't you remember? Karu gave nesko a drink around that time. If anyone had a chance to poison him it would be you!"

"this is crazy! Why would I try and kill such a sweet boy!" karu argue

"I can answer that" hinata spoke up "nesko with his ultimate doctors title could have easily proven that izuku didn't hang himself. You knew this and that's why you tried to killed him!"

Karu let out a sad laugh "you got me. I suggest we get on with the voting"

We voted for karu and got it right.

"I don't understand" token said shakenly "why would you kill him? He trusted you so why did you do it!"

"because I couldn't let you find out my sin!" she screamed.

"your sin?" kimari questioned

"your talking about the secrets aren't you" hinata said.

She let out a shakey laugh "that damn video reminded me of what I'd done. Of how I'd let my suicidal friend kill herself just because I didn't care enough! I still had to repent for my sin so I couldn't afford to die here. No matter what I had to sacrifice"

"to hell with all of that!" token yelled "you sacrificed two boys for your mistakes!? You selfish, rotting-" he was calmed down by kimari placing a hand on his shoulder.

"alright its the moment you've all been waiting for! Let's give it everything we've got iiiiits punishment Time!"

Karu was placed in a neat looking home with a baby cot in front of her. On the baby cot were the words

Karu tsunamis punishment
Babysitting peral

Karu peeked into the baby cot. The baby was facing away from her but when it turned around it had a Monokuma face and sharp teeth! It jumped on her tearing cunks of felsh off her body. The punishment ended with the baby tearing her throat out.

I didn't even have the energy to fell sad. Two people had died today and one is placed in a coma. Is it only a matter of time before we're next?