Hanging Out With Big Bro And Friends

Takas pov

Three weeks later

Me mondo and chihiro have planned to have a boys day out since we had some time off. I was super excited since I've never done this with friends before.

I had to take kokichi with me though since dads working and Kokichis too young to stay home alone. Mondo and chihiro seem fine with it though so It should be fine.

We arrived at the park where mondo and chihiro where talking about exercise routines while Leon watched with a big grin on his face.

"oh hey Leon I didn't know you were coming" I said politely.

"yeah I heard about the plan and decided to tagged along" he grinned. "who's the kid?"

"oh this is my little brother kokichi. Say hi kokichi"

"hello its nice to meet you" kokichi said bowing just like I taught him too.

"man you sure are polite little fella. You must take that after your big bro" Leon said ruffling his hair.

"anyway we should get going. We have renovations" chihiro said.

We went to the towa city diner for lunch where me and mondo argued a bit while Leon, chihiro and kokichi watched nervously. We then went to the park where Leon listened to some music on his iPhone, chihiro and kokichi fed the koi fish and I made sure mondo didn't cause any trouble.

The three of them treated kokichi like a little brother which I appreciated. It means I can rely on them to look after him if anything ever happens to me and dad.

I left with a large smile on my face. It took years to accomplished but thanks to my baby brother I finally managed to make friends.