Hopes Peak

Kokichis pov

"brother of mine its time to get up!" I felt the covers being pulled off me by my pushy brother.

"such a dickonarary taka I'm sleeping" I muttered.

"dickonararys are not for sucking young man their for reading! Now get up! Today I'm taking you to hopes peak and we absolutely cannot be late!"

"oh crap that's today!?" I yelped.

"language kokichi" taka scolded.

"sorry" I muttered.

"and yes it is today so put on some clean clothes, meet me downstairs for a quick breakfast and then we'll take a brisk walk to school" he yelled as he left the room.

Last week hopes peak announced that the students were to take in someone young person who looks up to  them into hopes peak and show them around. Taka picked me of course and today's the day I go to hopes peak.

Once we made it into hopes peak I couldn't help but gasp. The place was so darn big!

"it's so cool" I muttered.

"it sure is" taka said ruffling my hair "now let me show you the best place in hopes peak, it's classroom!"

Once we entered the classroom I noticed that both takas classmates and the younger people they took with them were all younger than me! I felt like a total baby! I noticed taka just sat down without greeting anyone.

"hey bro aren't you going to introduce me to your friends?" I asked

Taka played with his thumbs nervously "well I haven't exactly managed to make any friends yet"

"but it's been two months!"

"and its still a work in progress!"

"Well how about I help you make some friends?" I went to stand up but he pulled me back down.

"now now kokichi class is starting. You don't want to be walking around during class do you?" I pouted and sat down. After class I'll definitely help big bro make some friends.