An Unlikely Friendship

Hanakos pov

I came down to the dining hall for lunch to discover that token was sitting at the table with kimari eating. She really did manage to get him out of his room.

"how'd you managed to get him out kimari?" I asked

"oh it was pretty simple actually... "

*flashback*

Kimaris pov

"come on token your going to miss out on all the good food" I yelled hammering on the door.

"who cares about that! My life's more important than food" he yelled from behind the door.

"you can't live without food dummy"

"shut up! I'm smarter then you are!"

"yeah that's true"

"you admit it!?"

"look that stuff doesn't matter! Just come out already!" I yelled getting frustrated.

"no! I refuse to become a victim!"

That's when I lost it "so your just going to hide in here like a cowered? Everyone else is out there trying to make the best of things and you're just hiding! Forget it! I'll eat the food myself!"

I stormed off by as I did I heard the door open. I turned around to see token poking his head out.

"why did you even come check on me in the first place? No one else bothered too"

I gave him a gentle smile "Well you see both my mum and dad came from poor backgrounds and had very few friends since no one could understand them so when I see someone on their own I like to go over and say hey don't be on your own come spend time with me! Even if I don't understand them I'll do my very best too because no one deserves to be alone"

Token pulled me into a hug.

"hehe I didn't take you for the hugging type!" I giggled.

"shut up and take me to the dining hall I'm hungry" he said wiping some tears away.

"alright! Now that sounds like a plan!"

*end of flashback *

Wow. Kimaris alot more caring than I originally thought.

Kimari stood up and raised a glass "alright everyone let's promise to do our best and get out of this killing game together!"

We all raised our glasses and cheered. With guys like these by my side I know I have nothing to worry about.