Another Motive

Hanakos pov

We all ran to the gymnasium with our hearts pounding in our chests. Another motive? What will it be? Will another killing happen? God I can't take the tension!

We finally arrived at the gym to find monokuma grinning like a she-cat.

"alright fucker just tell us what the heck kinda motive you got cooked up!" michi growled. She sure has gotten more vulgar later.

"oh so scary!" monokuma giggled as he took his hand from behind his back to reveal several notes each with our names on it. "do you know what theses are? There embarrassing secrets that I can reveal at the drop of a hat! Here I'll let you each read your secret."

He handed each of us our note. I read what was on my note.

"hanako Mizono stole candy from a store once. "

I sweated nervously. I did that years ago how the heck do I explained this? Everyone else had a similar reaction.

"oh the horror! I can't imagine anything worse than having your deepest darkest secrets revealed! So if you want to avoid that I suggest you kids start killing before the twenty-four hour time limit is up." with that monokuma vanished.

There was panic from everyone. Obviously they were more efficient by the note then I was seeing as they could remember their secret.

I was feeling tired so I went to bed instead of consolting anyone. I know now that that was a mistake.