Double Death

Aikos pov

I woke up feeling good about today. I'd made plans to hang out with raioku today. I had no idea why but that idiot always makes me feel happy. I arrived at the dining hall before him. Strange usually he's here before anyone. I sat at the table waiting for him   wave when I heard that dreaded announcement.

"a body has been discovered! Please make your way to the library at your earliest convenience"

We both looked at each other and turned pale. Two announcements? Is that thing broken? Nevermind I got to get to the library!

We ran up to the library to find... Kiba and raiokus dead bodies. I was boiling over with rage. I turned to everyone and screamed.

"he believed in you all! He had faith that no one would kill over something as pety as money and one of you fuckers killed him! Now fess up before I rip your goddamn throat out!"

"aiko calm down! I now how you feel but this isn't going to help anyone" rita said gently.

I took a deep breath and calmed myself. "your right. Let's do this shit!"

I inspected the bodies. It turns out both of them had been poisoned. That was evident by the coughed up blood. There was no cuts inside their mouths so it couldn't be anything else.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
POISONED BODIES

"they've definitely been poisoned" I muttered.

"I don't doubt that but how where they poisoned? Wouldn't the killer have had too trick then into drinking it" rita asked. I knew what she was getting at. There was nothing in here that could have been used as a container.

"maybe it was a double suicide?" hitori suggested.

"that's unrealistic " I muttered.

"yeah but- wait what's that under hitoris hand?" I looked under and sure enough there was a broken teacup underneath!

"not bad kid" I said ruffling his hair.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
BROKEN TEACUP

We looked all around the library but didn't find anymore clues. Whoever the is cleaned up real good. We ran out of time and monokuma called us in for the class trial. I prayed to whatever God was out there and headed to the trial room.