Rules Of the Game

Hanakos pov

We stared up in shock at the teddy bear?

"is that a Tanuki?" kimari asked

"I'm not a Tanuki! Don't you know a bear when you see one! " the teddy bear said irritated "I'm Monokuma! Your new headmaster"

"who care about that crap!" izuku growled "tell us why we're here!"

"good question young man and your headmaster will be happy to answer it! I've brought you all here so you can take part in a killing game!"

We were too shocked to speak. A Killing Game! This has to be a joke!

"a Killing Game? Are you serious?" token asked.

"yep! The rules are simple. You just gotta kill and not get caught. I can't wait to see what clever methods my students use to escape! I feel excited just thinking about it!" with those chilling words hanging in the air he left.

there's no way we'd ever kill!" gracie repeated to herself. She looked like she was on the verge of a mental breakdown.

No one had anything to say. We were forced to wonder would someone betray us? Would someone really kill just to leave this place?

"alright everyone I think it would be best if we explore our prison" konaki suggested. We all agreed and split up to cover more ground.

There wasn't much to the school. They had dormitories for us to sleep in, a dining hall for us to eat in and a swimming pool and gym for us to get our daily exercise. It basically had everything we needed to live a healthy life but what does that matter when we're being forced to kill each other?

I lay in bed contiplating what I should do. I had no memories of a past life and now I'm trapped in this school with no way out. What am I going to do?