Class Trail

Aikos pov

We all took our places at the stands and got ready to cast judgement. This is it. I just gotta do it. For her sake.

"I think the killer is clear isn't it Paris?" I declared.

"what!?"

"Im afraid so" Paris sighed "I did a sketch of everyone's shoe size and it turns out that the only size that fits is Rita"

"wait that can't be right!" Rita said shaking.

"but why didn't she just use the front door?" jin asked

"simple. He used the last of his strength to block off the door" I explained.

"no please!" rita begged.

I sighed. Time to get this over with.

"Well it seems like we found our killer. Let get on with the-"

"not so fast" I looked up to she my baby sister aiko has cut me off "if you just look at her cause of death then it will be clear that ritas not the killer"

"hey that right the Monokuma file didn't give a cause of death. Tch talk about a cheap peace of shit!" Yuuya complained.

"that's because he didn't want to spoil the mystery of the case" aiko cut in.

"look at you taking all smart and shit." Yuuya smirked "Alright then enlighten us on what this so called mystery is"

"Well if you examine the body it becomes clear that she died instantly"

"what do you mean?" Alice asked.

"she was stabbed in the head" Rita explained.

"if that's the case then how was her body blocking the door!" Paris asked.

"it's simple she didn't" akio said "the killer dragged the body to the door in order to frame Rita!"

"wait how can you say that for sure?" raioku asked "I mean those footprints are pretty damning evidence!"

"I thought those footprints were strange. I mean mai didn't bleed enough to make that huge blood puddle so I inspected the nurses office with rita and found that one of the blood packs were missing."

"then that proves that rita was framed!" hitori gasped

"wait" I yelled "so what if the blood is fake it doesn't change the fact that ritas footprints were meaning she was definitely there and is definitely the killer"

"akia what are you doing? How could you just ignore such a huge piece of evidence"

"shut up!" I yelled causing my sister to take a step back "I am doing what's best for you so quiet down and let me handle this!"

Everyone stared at me in shock but I didn't care. Aikos the only one who matters right now.

"I'm afraid I can't do that sis" aiko said with determined eyes. "I know I'm not perfect like you and it's strange for a delinquent to say this but I believe in justice for the dead! Mai was killed before her time and I made a promise to her that I would avange her death and I will no matter what you say!"

I chuckled. She's really come out of her shell huh? Maybe this place hasn't been all bad.

"anyway there's an explanation as to why there were footprints. Did you all notice how zig-zaggy the footprints were? No one walks like that! Especially not when there in a hurry which we assume they were since they didn't notice the blood they stepped in"

"so what are you trying to say kid?" Yuuya asked.

"I think that someone snuck into ritas room, stole a pair of ritas shoes and made footprints with them"

"isn't that a little far feached?" may said.

"Well we did find half of a shoe in the incinerator" Rita backed aiko up

"the only reason I can think of for a shoe being in the incinerator is that someone was trying to depose of evidence" Aiko said.

"so how did the killer get a pair of her shoes?" raioku asked "the rooms should have been locked"

"there is one way the killer could have got in" Aiko said "after all you got a key to all room if you were on cleaning-" she stopped and looked at me in pure horror as if she just realised something. I nodded as if to say it was ok.

"aika you were the one on cleaning duty" akio chocked out.

"indeed I was" I replied.

"did you kill mai?"

I nodded

"alright its voting time" Monokuma yelled.

"no wait! We need more time!" aiko begged.

"nope times up! Now let's get on to the voting!"

..…................................

"I'd like to say that the voting wasn't equal. Your threading on thin ice miss haruno next time I'll have to punish you!"

"go to hell!" aiko growled "there's no way I'd ever send my own sister to her death" she ran over and shook me by the shoulders "why did you do it? Why? Why? WHY!?"

"to protect you of course" she looked up at me in shock "Monokuma said that I choose anyone I wanted to escape with me if I killed within the two day mark so when I saw mai taking a late night stroll I took my chance but that's not what you wanted is it sis?"

"hell no its not what I wanted! Your going to die!"

"yes but I have full confidence that you'll be just fine"

" no! I can't do anything without you!"

"are you kidding!? You solved this whole class trail on your own! Your amazing!"

"aww as sweet as this touching family moment is I'm going to have to cut it short since punishment Time coming up!" Monokuma said gleefully

"no! Please don't take my sister away!" aiko begged. I pulled her into a hug.

"it's ok" I whispered "I believe in you"

"let's give it everything we got itsssss punishment Time!"

3rd person pov

Akia was grabbed by a chain around her neck and despite akios best attempts the chain took her away. She was placed in a school conference room with other school presidents. The others turned to her with red eyes and grabbed her.

Aiko harunos punishment
Schools out!

They dragged her down the hall while fellow students threw tomatoes and rocks at her. They threw her agenst the wall and pulled out their spears. Trembling and with tears in her eyes she watched as they came closer and stabbed her to death.

Aikos pov

I felt the world around me blur as I watched fountains of blood spert out of my sisters lifeless body. Someone tried to speak to me but I couldn't hear them,I could only watch. I felt someone gentle lead me to the elevator and next thing I know I was in my room. I collapsed to my knees and sobbed. One thing raced though my mind the whole time.

I just killed my sister!