Occult Summoning Gone Wrong

Aikos pov

Jin came into us the next day with a request.

"hey guys I was planning on doing a little occult summoning as I wondering if you guys wanted to help out?"

"oh I'd love to!" hitori said hugging his best friend. I'm honestly surprised that there such close friends since other than their love for the super natural they have nothing in common.

"would anyone else like to join?"

I shrugged "sure. I got nothing better to do" the others agreed and we went to jins little occult chamber.

He had us sit in a circle and hold hands.

"we don't have any occult sommomings in France. This should be fun new discovery" Paris said excitedly.

"of course its gonna be great jins doing it and he's the best there is" hitori said bouncing with excitement.

"can you two settle down so we can get started?" Jin said irritated

"okay!"

Jin sighed and got started. After doing a strange chant the light turned off.

"Umm is this part of the ghost sommoming thing?" I asked.

"no" Jin sounded confused. I heard a sound like someone getting stabbed. We then lights turned on again I saw it. Paris was laying dead covered in his own blood.

"a body has been discovered!"

"damnit why did this have to happen again!" raioku cursed

"we can worry about that later. For now we must focus on finding out why our friend was killed" Lee muttered. We nodded and began to investigation.

I inspected the body and found that he had been stabbed through the neck. Poor kid his death must have been painful.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
NECK WOUND

raioku came up to me with a smile. "it's pretty impressive that your able to inspect the body like that"

"why cause I'm a girl?"

"Umm- well- yeah" I glared at him.

"I'm not trying to offend you! I just think you're cool that's all!" I chuckled.

"heh thanks dumbass"

"do you have to call me a dumbass" he sighed.

One question was on my mind though. Where did the killer hide the murder weapon. I looked at raioku and decided I could trust him.

"raioku could you check everyone for weapons?"

"sure thing chief" he gave me a salute and ran off. I noticed a hole in the ground near Parises body. I remember there being a trap door around here maybe I should take my investigation underground.

I took the trap door and found the most interesting discovery. A small spear thin enough to fit in the hole covered in blood. This is definitely the murder weapon.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
SECRET MURDER WEAPON

Next to the spear was a lunching machine on a timer. This murder was definitely timed.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
PLANNED MURDER

I came up from the trap door and raioku ran up to me

"sorry Aiko I couldn't find any weapons on anyone"

"it's fine I think I have an idea on what happened anyway"

"wow you really are amazing!"

"your not so bad yourself dumbass" I patted him on the back and walked over to Yuuya who was inspected the power supplyer.

"Hmm"

"what's up?"

"the power stutting off was definitely timed. I've done it enough times in my shows to be able to tell the difference between a power outage and a timed switching off of the lights"

"I see" show the power outage was definitely on perpose. That gonna be a vital clue.

TRUTH BULLET AUIRED
MESSING WITH THE LIGHTS

Monokuma showed up on the monitor, said he was bored and wanted to get things moving yada yada.

I sighed. Let's get this shit over with.