A New Day

Kiyos pov

I woke up to the sound of knocking. The memories of last night came flooding back and I sighed. I opened the door to see oda.

"oh hey oda" I mumbled still feeling sleepy.

"hey kiyo. I thought we could walk to the dining hall together since our dorms are close"

"how come legoshi isn't taking me? He usually dose" I asked.

"oh he's busy right now. Sorry it had to be me" he said looking down sadly.

"oh no oda your my friend too I'm happy your here" I said quickly feeling bad I hurt the boys feelings  "ok let's go!"

We made it to the dining hall. Everyone was sitting with someone. Madori was sitting with riku petting his dog while the boy blushed madly, yuka was sitting with maya talking about hevey metal, Merada teased the heck out of hataro, taro was playing chess with legoshi, dalya was cheering legoshi on, mayu and kaido were flirting and aoi was...

"there you are my love" Aoi said hugging me from behind.

"ahh aoi you can't just hug me without warning" I scolded her.

"woops sorry my love" she giggled running off.

"what am I going to do with that girl" I sighed.

"I kinda feel bad for you . Girls are scary" oda shivered. I ruffled his hair and sat down for some food.

I took a seat next to legoshi "how ya coping bud?" I asked.

"I'm doing better. Playing chess has really taken my mind off of the situation" taro waved happily at me.

"mind if I play?" I asked.

Time skip

I was walking past the music room when I saw legoshi standing there with flowers. I guess he's morning the two girls we lost.

I placed a hand on his shoulder "it will be alright legoshi. I promise we'll get through this"

"ok" he said tearing up.

We walked back to our dorms together