New Motive

Aikos pov

We were called up to the gymnasium for yet another Motive. God I'm getting tired of this shit! I swear when that obnoxious bear shows its ugly mug I'm going to punch him so hard in the face that he's-

"hello!" Monokuma said gleefully

I growled and rita put a hand on my shoulder calmly while hitori cuddled into her. He's become quite close to her after their therapy session.

"I got you kids a wonderful new motive! are you ready? Are you!?"

"get it over with you black and white basturd!" I yelled.

"I'm going to ignore that clearly racist remark" Monokuma said sounding hurt? "anyway here it is" moved on of the way to revial a huge stack of money!

"what do you think? That's one billion yen for whoever graduates! That's one hell of a Motive ain't it?" with that he vanished.

So now we have to look out for people with money problems great!

"hey aiko we don't have to worry about this becoming a murder right? No one would kill over money right?" raioku asked. Or course that dumbass would have such blind faith in everyone.

"I don't think we should let our guard down. If we do that then we'll just keep going though the same heartbreak over and over again. You can't deny the possibility that someone will kill. It's just common knowledge on these grounds."

"I suppose your right" raioku muttered. He looked upset. I kinda feel bad.

"wanna hang out tomorrow?" I asked.

His face lit up "I'd love to! Meet me in the greenhouse at eight!"

"sure thing" the greenhouse huh? Never been there before. Should be interesting.

With that we left the gymnasium on a positive note.