Little Brother

Takas pov

"ahhhhh"

My wife's screams filled the hallways and it honestly freaked me out. Luckily my son Kiyo was here to keep me calm.

"take it easy dad everything's going to be alright and you'll be rewarded with a baby by the end of it"

I sighed and smiled at him "thanks kid I'm lucky to have you here"

"and I'm happy to be here!" he giggled.

A few minutes later a nurse came in "your baby is here sir would you like to see it?" I nodded and the two of us walked in.

Aoi was lying in bed looking tired while holding a baby with brown hair.

"it's a boy taka" she said with a tired smile "our little takai"

"you went with the name I chose?"

"Well it is a beautiful name"

Im not ashamed to admit that I cried a little then as I hugged my wife and newborn son. We noticed kiyo standing there awkwardly. I smiled at him.

"come on kid your not too old for a hug"

He laughed and came in for a hug. The four of us held each other for a while. This is my family. Something that years ago I thought I'd never have. It's all thanks to mondo opened up enough to become close to hina and I wouldn't have even found Kiyo that day. I have alot to be thankful for. I should really thank him for that on my next visit.