Money Makes The World Go Round

Aikos pov

We all took our places at the stands once again for this god damn death game! Usually I'd be hesitant to send someone to their death but I can't forgive this. Raioku was a kind boy who believed in everyone and taking kibas life too. This is something I'll never forgive!

"guys we have zero clues as to who the killer could be. What the heck are we supposed to do!" Alice said nervously.

"we could try and hiposisas what happened in the library" Rita suggested.

"oh good idea!"  Sora said excitedly.

"why exactly was raioku and kiba in the library?" mystery girl asked "I can't remember them being book worms"

"perhaps they were invited by someone?" Yuuya suggested.

"I agree with that. In fact I think the killer invited them for a cup of tea." I said.

"what does that mean?" Alice asked.

"we found a broken teacup under raiokus hand. I discovered that the victims were poisoned."

"oh what a terrible way to go" karu giggled. God that girl is scary!

"so how can we figure out who they had tea with?" hitori asked

"Well the cup was decorated similar to Lees cup of tea isn't it" I said pointing the finger at Lee.

"what!? You're going to accuse me of murder over a broken piece of China" he growled.

"no the seace of the crime also points to you as the killer"

"eh? It dose?" may gasped in surprised.

"yes. The crime seace was spotless with bearly any clues left. I'd say cleaning that room would be no feat to the ultimate butler"

He didn't say a word. He just stood there with tears in his eyes.

"alright its voting time!" Monokuma said gleefully. We voted for Lee and obviously got it right.

"talk to us Lee why'd you do it. Was it really just for money?" I gently asked the very detressed boy.

"my family desperately needed money." he muttered softly "we were poor and deep in a dept that my father burdened us with when he killed himself. My mother and older sister was forced to sell their bodies and me and my twin brother were forced into work at a young age" he has a twin! "it's how I become the ultimate butler in the first place but I hated working for people better off than me. I wanted to be a famous writer and make lots of money for my family. I would have done anything to give them a better life even kill but it seems I was unable to lie to you all. So let's get this punishment over with"

"I thought you'd never ask" Monokumas irritating voice rang out "let's give it everything we got iiiits punishment Time!"

Lee was placed in a fancy room, chained by the arms and forced to clean. He dusted a sign that said

Mark Lees exicution
An unpaid dept

The door burst open revealing several men in black suits. They grabbed him and dragged him into a dark room. Two women and a boy around his age stood on stools with rope around their necks. He ran towards them but they kicked the stool and hanged themselves before he could reach them. He fell to his knees and sobbed. A noose slowly wrapped around his neck pulled him up hanging him to death.

We had no words. We were so tired of going through this. We didn't waste words on pointless encouragement and silently walked into the elevator.