Second Motive

Kiyos pov

We were sitting in the dinning room chatting when the monitor turned on showing that Monokumas face!

"please come to the RV room for a surprise!"

"that can't be good" dalya muttered.

"Well we don't have much of a choice. We're his prisoners after all it would be unwise to define him" miyu said.

"she's right guys let's go" I said standing up on shaky legs.

Time skip

We made it to the RV room and waiting for us were a bunch of tapes with our names on it along with the title of your deepest secrets.

I put mine in and doubled over in shock! It was footage of a Killing Game. Dad's killing game! This video was exploiting my deepest fear right in front of me. My fear that no one will trust me when they find out my families secret. Judging by the looks on everyone's faces they seen similar things.

"oh kiyo!" aoi sobbed clinging to him.

"get off" I said coldly

"huh?"

"get off! I don't like you and I never will! So LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Aoi burst into tears and ran away. I felt immense guilt wash over me.

"maybe I was too harsh" I muttered.

"yeah but she wasn't getting the message so it was nessasary" legoshi said reassuringly.

I nodded and we all went to bed feeling uneasy.